Giving the letter...


Okay. Tomorrow is the first day of the end-of-year exams. Ertinya... Upper Six students start to study as usual... Which means that History guy will be going to his classes again..



Also, despite the fact that we don't have to come to school unless we have exams, aku ada kelas History isuk. That gives me a perfectly legitimate reason to go to school... Therefore, aku ada satu lagi chance untuk BAGI SURAT ATU!!!



This time, I'll chase him if I have to... Sanggup ku bagi dapan kawannya. The only setback is if he walks with his female friends. That's the only situation that will definitely stop me from giving it to him. I mean, what if the 'friend' was actually his girlfriend?? Talk about awkward situations.





Okay, wish me luck. Banar-banar kali ni... I AM GONNA DO IT!!



Gosh.. I sound like a retard.. A_A'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds