July Updates

Hey! Assalamualaikum :D

Okay, I have NOT updated this blog since FOREVER... Malas ku bah hahah eventhough I HAVE had a few things worth updating about..

Anyway, the reason for this post is just to update you on a few things.

i. We celebrated Irah's birthday on 30th June by watching Transformers at the Mall. Awesome! Loved the first movie, LOVED the second!!


ii. On 10th July was Heechul's birthday. I wrote a YeChul fanfic! =D Okay, it's a gay fanfic. Manasaja tia. Lol.


iii. 15th July - Sultan's birthday. Also my "aunt" from USA. That's cool. Her birthday on my holiday. Kekeke...


iv. 18th - Irah's dad's birthday. We celebrated at my house. Cake was nyummy!


v. 23rd was Syakirah's birthday. We celebrated on Saturday. Kesian baby ku eh.. Not really much of a celebration. Her friends weren't much help at all. Payah jua tu... T__T' My poor, poor sayang.


vi. Yesterday was my mum's birthday. Yay! Happy birthday mummy! We love you!!! Hari Sabtu baru kami sambut bisai2.


vii. Oh, oh. Also, my cousins went crazy in my room last night and performed this:




They are so crazy XD


Okay bah.. Atu saja a. I hope some of you are happy that I finally updated xP

Oh, by the way. Aku abiz credit. Ada urang mau transfer? hahahahahahaha

Bah Assalamualaikum~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds