obsessed with a Smile apparently

OMG! What is wrong with me?? I don't even know Smile and I'm practically obsessing over him... Just a few hours ago, i was checking one of my friendster profiles (I have 3, FYI) and i got a new comment. I was like "OMG! What if it was him replying to my comment??" (I had given him a comment yesterday thanking him for accepting me. How pathetic am i!) And guess what? IT WAS HIM!! *giggles happily* Turns out he sent the exact same thing to all three of my profiles *giggles furiously* So i replied with only two of my accounts. I don't wanna seem desperate ;O I mean.. i just broke up.. i wanna be single for a while.. lol... i wanna be.. free... free to crush on people (wahaha!!:P)

P.S. Smile is the really cute guy i saw at the book fair lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds