Smile!!


OMG!!! Last night, Smile came online! I told Nbel, Nysa n Zqah n they all told me 2 text him.. I was so scared!! But Nysa was adamant about it.. She can be such a mother sometimes (lol!). So this is what our conversation was like:

Me: hi...
Him: hello
Me: spa ni? (i know! embarrassing!)
Him: shouldn't i be the one to ask you that? :) (how sweet! he smiled! xp)
Me: really? how come? (can i be any lamer??)
Him: cause u were the one who added me hehe
Me: really? 0_o i dun remember hehe... (i just hate myself =.=")
Him: maybe it was a long time ago thats y u dun remember (he's so nice! making up an excuse for me ^^)
Him: aku pun bru ani jua n9 kn..
Me: ya kh? rtiny lma dh na n9 la 2?
Him: yeps
Me: ooo how come? (busybody!!)
Him: bz
Me: bz w/ wat? (i could just slap myself)
Him: bz w/ commitment hehe
Me: oh ok..hehe soe pnyibuk jua aku ni eh (aaahhh!!! @_@)
Him: its okay
Me: em jap a.. n9 kai hp..
Me: sal my sis kn pnjm lptop hehe
Me: (offline)
Me: (online)
Me: bak..
Him: wow that was fast
Me: hehe lightning x a (talk about LAME)
Him: okay (he hates me! he OFFICIALLY hates me!)
Him: im so sorry (what a sweet apology... *sigh*)
Me: y?
Him: ive to go now
Me: wow kjap jua..ehe..
Him: au sal isuk kn kaja
Him: goodnyt
Me: owh ok hehe sian jua.. kaja dmna?
Me: k nyts..
Him: dbank
Me: Assalamualaikum
Him: w'lam
Him: (offline)

The text in green involves me pacing back and forth in my room w/ my phone in my hand. OMG!! What the hell is wrong w/ me?? I've never been lyk this before.. Why should i start now?? And i even changed my MSN nick to "i'm falling head over heels for a stranger and i don't know why" so Nysa thought i was in love -.-' Ridiculous, right?? N she said he was my type.. Like, i barely know him so how would i know if he was my type?? i mean, yes i usually like guys that r funny n whatever but ive never gone out w/ 1 before! I usually get asked by the serious guys... N he did seem serious when i saw him at the book fair... But when i looked at his friendster, he didn't seem serious at all... So i don't know.. How can i like him when i barely even know him?

Plus there's this guy in Facebook who is not bad n is funny! We keep sending each other stuff and adding messages on them... I actually look forward to them whenever i log into Facebook... But i don't go all gaga over him like i do w/ Smile... Oh maybe i should come up w/ a nickname 4 Facebook guy as well, huh? Hmm... Let's see... Ok, i'll call him Sweet lol cause he is.. There's this application on Facebook where u rate a person's lovability n give reasons as to why... i didn't really look at it but i sent it to him.. Then he rated my lovability as 4!! AND he gave a reason 4 it.. This is what he wrote: "Ia ani?lovely...hari2 bgi aku bunga..love..hug..apa saja notificationnya..ku balas byk2 eyhh..usulnya gi periang!!" OMG!!! How sweet is that!!

But i just don't know how i really feel for either of them.. Smile and Sweet.. Lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds