Thursday, March 27, 1.05 am

Yeah, yeah. I know it’s late. But we only just got back and I seriously wanted a shower. My feet were totally killing me and all. Today wasn’t so bad. It was actually a great day, if you don’t count the my-feet-are-killing-me part.

First we took a two-hour ride to the floating market. The trip was fun, actually. We saw a lot of things on the way. Like some temples or shrines or whatever. You know, for Buddhists. I even saw a mosque. So the floating market was literally floating. Small shops on boats on the river. We divided into two groups and each group had their own boat. My group included Irah’s mom, my mom and dad plus Fuad. I bought a few things. Key chains mostly. It’s like a have this need to buy my friends something. Lol. Plus I just adore key chains. Ka Ijah bought this really cool white hat/bonnet whatever. There was an awesome hat that could turn into a fan and all. I wanted to buy one but I didn’t really think I’d ever need a hat.

Then we went to this shopping complex called MBK (Mah Boon Krong, I think). I bought three books! Or was that last night? I forgot... Oh yeah... That was totally last night… Whatever… Hehehe… Grandma got pissed off cause we decided to split up i.e. Her and Anas’s dad while the rest of us went together. We were only worried that the two kids would slow us down and we didn’t think she’s like the waiting around… She got all mad and said we didn’t want her to come along. And then dad and I got lost and searched everywhere for everyone else until my mom or sister or whoever texted my dad and said they were sitting in front of a shoe shop we went to before.

Tonight we went to the Night Bazaar. Mom and dad stayed behind cause they were tired. Grandma was still sulking. Syakirah and Hani wasn’t allowed to go (Wahaha!!) so it was just the rest of us. You CANNOT believe how much stuff I bought. They were mostly key chains but I bought a few cool T-shirts as well. I bought this cool black T-shirt that said “I’m sorry if I looked interested. I’m not.” Lol. That’s funny. There was this totally AWESOME T-shirt that said “This must be you’re lucky day cause I’m single.” I SO wanted to buy it but everyone else were already moving ahead so I couldn’t. x(…

So tomorrow we are going to the zoo in the morning so I gotta go and get some shuteye. I hope I get to take lots of pictures… =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds