I wanna chill T^T

My exams are over... The syllabus (inda temasuk Socio & Lit) is finished.. I wanna chill now! I don't wanna study! I'm in the holiday mood already!

But Mrs. Izan doesn't like the idea of us doing nothing for the next two weeks before th term holiday so she decided to start on next year's syllabus this Monday. No!!! Boring kli a! If she doesn't want us to do nothing, then she can assign projects for us or something! I don't wanna study! T^T

Sociologyis getting boringer as we get nearer the end of the term. I actually fell asleep for a few minutes in class today hahaha... Tapi aku tunduk banar yatah Sir inda tau wawawa~

For Lit, we have to act out the last scene of "A View From The Bridge". Aku jadi si Catherine! Whoo! Although Beatrice's part is more awesomer there. It's gonna be so embarrassing! ;$

I don't wanna go to EAS~ It's getting boringer as well... Boring, boring, boring!

I have three essays to finish by Monday. This sucks eh.. Aku na mo skulah!! T^T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds