VIP's Day

From Monday up to today, we had VIP's day at school... VIP as in Very Important Parents. I think. Macam parent-teacher meeting biasa jua except it has a more sophisticated name and you have to make appointments.

My mom came on Monday morning. She actually postponed a meeting to come. Aww~ Thanks mommy. ~_~ I wuv you... =) Hehehe.. Awal gi tu datangnya. It made the morning a little more interesting than usual...

Our first meeting was with Mrs. Izan at 8.15. But mom came at 8.00... Lapas ambil report card sama result MPR, I looked for her (Mrs. Izan) but she was nowhere to be seen.. Mom, having already postponed her meeting, was in a hurry. So she insisted on seeing Sir Mirul first.. I kept saying, "Be-appointment kali ah.. Karang ada urang arah ia." But mom was so persistent so kami aga ke sana lah.. But the person with the appointment at 8 got there first and mom is like, "Mun ko laju tadi, sampat tu..." Haha and I reminded her that they have an appointment but she's like, "Eh, nada appointment appointment.. Buang masa saja tu..." Haha stress~

Since Mrs. Izan still hadn't come (it wasn't even 8.15 yet), mom decided to sit down at the table next to Sir Mirul's table and I'm standing awkwardly next to her... Yeah, cute. Hahhaha~

While waiting, she decided to look at my results and kedapatan tia that I got a U for my Lit MPR... Hahaha... Whoops~ Then she asked about the AS exams. She didn't know that I already had History and English last week and I didn't want to tell her at first cause every time she saw me, I wasn't studying. Hehehe~ Plus, I'm pretty sure that I failed my History so that doesn't help.. So when she asked bila aku exam, I said, "Erm hari Jumat lagi ku exam" but the 'lagi' part was small hahaha so she didn't hear...

Then the person arah Sir Mirul left and mom pulled me over to his table. She asked if he could just slot us in now since my other teacher was MIA. Sir Mirul was like, "Um, I actually have another appointment plang~" but mom is so relentless haha so he gave in.. No one can say no to my mom. Wahahahaha~~~

Nothing much to say about our meeting with him. Mostly pasal aku inda ingat plang. ;) Erm.. Nothing much to say lah.. He gave back my homework yang alum siap ku antar... I only got 3/11 for that hahaha and he gave an excuse that it was History week. Luckily for me, mom didn't understand what he meant and just nodded macam tau... Haha.

The meeting ended right at 8.15 but Mrs. Izan was still nowhere to be found.. So we waited.. Lalala and so on, etc... Finally she came and we sat down.. Then baru tah kedapatan bout my exam thing. ><' Because Mrs. Izan decided to talk about that and mom is like, "Ahh.. Sudahkah ko exam ni?.." Mind you, she said dengan ketawa-ketawa plang but aku still takut lah.. Haha.. So I said, "Ah, atu my NEXT exam Socio... >_<" Hahaha toingzz~~ And she said arah teacher, "Andangnya ni we're always the last one to know" ~_~'

Then Mrs. Izan asked about me at home. Kedapatan men laptop 24 hours. Somehow, my teachers get the impression that I'm a very good girl at home because she said, "Ah, maybe buat kraja kali..." Yea right kali ah.. Hahahha... I wish saja tu... Even when I want to, like right now, I'm doing this instead.. Hahaha pandai Amal ku kiut.. :D

Pastu teacher tanya about my siblings plang. And my mom gitau lah.. Ia tell the teacher my older siblings ada yang kraja and sorang go to Unissa and etc... Mrs. Izan is like, "Ah that's good.. She has role models and people to advice her about her future career and so on and etc..." Inda plang ya cakap ca2 ahhaha... Role models? No offence lah ka if you still read my blog hehe but I don't wanna work in the government and I don't wanna work for Shell... Which is why I don't want scholarships from them. Or MinDef for that matter... I want to have a choice. I don't wanna work for them because I have to because they paid for my ecucation.. ><>

Cematulah.. Then we all went home and lived happily ever after... In my dreams. Which is impossible. Because I rarely have dreams jua. Ahaha... Ok, yeah.. I'm bored..

Wow~ So long ah my post tonight..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds