Pidato performance

I think I mentioned before that Cultural Night was cancelled.. I don't remember though.. Payah wa banyak blog ani... You can't keep track of what you wrote where and when..

Anyway, in case I haven't mentioned this, instead of Cultural Night, kami buat persembahan untuk perlawanan ucapan a.k.a. pidato next week. Rusydi actually asked me if I wanted to join.. Uh, no... Sorry. Public speaking ain't my thing. Although I would like to have more confidence speaking in front of people, making speeches isn't really what I had in mind..

Anyway, our practice today was kinda rigorous. Since I go on stage three times, ngalih jua ku tu... Although I'm still not great with the steps, it's not so bad now. I think~

I'm kinda scared.. What if I forget the steps? What if I trip?? O_o Scary thought.. Aku paksa pindah-pindah jua, as in which side I come out to the stage, three times. That means I have to run backstage to the other side three times. Let me tell you something, the stage isn't exactly small...

Okay, I just lost my train of thought.. Jim-Jim keeps annoying me, asking me if we're moving to Katok or not.. What am I??? A government official or something? Whatever... I'm annoyed now. I don't wanna write no more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds