Happy New Year!



Glitter Graphics



I wanna wish everyone an awesome new year 2008 M and 1430 H. May the new year bring you new hopes to hold onto, new dreams to make real, new strength to correct past mistakes, new insight to realize your mistakes, new laughter to bring joy to the people around you, new passion to love your loved ones even more, new courage to go through life's obstacles, new faith to strengthen your keimanan and new friends to help see you through it all. So have a great year everybody! But don't forget all the great memories of 2008. And don't forget the bad memories either, cause they might actually have taught you a lesson or two. Love you guys! ~_~
And happy belated 18th birthday to Mas. Her birthday was yesterday ~_~ She's been my best friend since Form 1 to Form 3. Then Form 4, she got transferred to Masin.. Adakah Masin.. WTH.. Hahaha nama kampong na apa lah.. Ani nama skulah.. T^T Anyway, we met again this year in MD.. Although kami nada sama klas, and ia dbungalow. But guess what? She became friends with my best friend since Form 4, Masy! Hahahha kan sama lagi namanya ani... Mas, Masy :) Anyway, I still think of her as my best friend although kami jarang banar brabiz contact.. And maybe one day, we'll probably end up just smiling and saying hi awkwardly to each other whenever we meet but I hope she knows that no matter what happens, I'll never forget everything we went through together... Not that we went through much of anything hahaha but we had a lot of fun together so... yeah..


kami ke mall on the 16th to watch The Day The Earth Stood Still... There were me, Irah, Abel, Frah, Dib2, Anas, Aziz, Syafiq, Syakirah and Hani... At the time this piccy was taken, Abel was with Harith and his friends, Frah and Dib2 were at KFC waiting for us, Aziz and Syafiq were who-knows-where, Anas, Hani and Syakirah are racing cars, Irah and I are cheering them on.. (Pfft.. More like bothering them)



Three days later, my mum decided to take us to visit a chilli factory owned by her cousin. There were my mum, Muda bini and laki, my two grandmothers, me, Irah, Beah, Hajar, Syakirah, Hani, Anas, Syafiq and Aziz..




The next day again, Frah came over for a sleepover... We played monopoly that we took from her house. We developed the nicknames of Kaka Oren (Frah), Kaka Adek (Sykrah) and Alai (me as usual) >_<'

The next day again, durang Iying Jimah sambut her four youngest kids' birthdays on the same day. Sykrah and I came to represent our family T^T It was awesome! (Note the sarcasm there.) Something really funny happened with Hamzi... I won't tell it here though X)


Two days later... Paning dalam keta

At a restaurant in Jerudong having lunch with Frah's family. While waiting for my older siblings and Frah's family, we were bored..

That's it really. There's more, but I'm too lazy. Last post of the year... Well, actually second last.. I'm gonna post a tag right after this =D Yay!
*End of Post*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds