Tagged from LJ

01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
No

02) What was your dream growing up?
To become an astronomer

03) What talent do you wish you had?
Erm dancing? Or singing? Or basically any talent at all XD

04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Erm Sprite x?

05) Favorite vegetable?
Pakis.. I dunno the english word for it

06) What was the last book you read?
The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffeneger

07) What zodiac sign are you?
Taurus

08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
haha i wish..im too scared xP

09) Worst Habit?
erm playing with my lips.. especially when they're chapped hahaha

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
if u look like u need a ride

11) What is your favorite sport?
soccer but i cant play ahha so maybe netball... traditional dance is a sport kh?

12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
depends on my mood.. if im in a good mood, im pessimistic =D just because its fun to complain ahhaha

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
panic... O_o

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
erm when my little sister had an accident on the motorbike T^T

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
pyah jua sln2 ny ani... erm i guess that i can become half-stalker when i have a crush X)

16) Do you have any pets?
haha no im too irresponsible and lazy

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
maybe i'd slam the door in your face? haha no lah.. erm i'd get all awkward and polite haha

18) What was your first impression of me?
erm i dunno eh..

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
neither... they're kinda lame haha but that's ok. i like lame :)

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
my hair.. i think it's too flat =/

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
erm depends on the situation lah..

22) What color eyes do you have?
dark dark brown..

23) Ever been arrested?
haha please. do i look like someone who would get arrested? xP

24) Bottle or can soda?
bottle. cause it's more fun

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
put it in my bank account but use some to go crazy in the bookstore

26) Favorite band to listen to when you're mad?
DBSK. particular song - Rising Sun

27) What's your favorite place to hang out at?
my room or the karaoke place at Uni

28) Do you believe in ghosts?
not really. i believe in spirits though

29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
internet!!

30) Do you swear a lot?
in private ada lah..

31) Biggest pet peeve?
i dnt have pets bh kta ku ><

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
awkward XD

33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
yes. but not too much romance. atu luan jua haha

34) Favourite and least favourite food?
favourite - chocolates & apples =p
least favorite - erm ntah.. apa sja yg aku na ska mkn la hahaha

35) Tag 5 people to do this.
i. Mas
ii. LinaFiqah
iii. My twin
iv. Fish
v. Wee-wee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds