Belated Birthdays!

Assalamualaikum.

Yesterday was the birthday of so many people! Like, apakan.. Lawa sangat kah tarikh kemarin atu?.. Lol! Sasak aku a~ Anyway... Who are these people born on this special day?



1. My daddy!
2. Syukur - my precious little cousin!!
3. My adopted abang!
4. Uh, my ex... Yeah.. He greeted me on my birthday so I'm being nice and including him here~


Okay, the only reason I'm blogging about this is because I get to bunuh dua ekor burung menggunakan seketul batu... As in, since there are a lot of people celebrating their birthday yesterday, it's not like I'm giving up a whole post for just one person..


Not that all you people are NOT special!!! Aku sayang kamu semua! I really do!!! Nganya aku ni pemalas wawawa... And now I'm blogging because I'm supposed to do my English homework but I'm so blank about it that I got bored.. :D

Sebenarnya I was gonna dedicate this post to Eunhyuk of Super Junior for no particular reason lol!!! Daripada orang yang tidak dikenali secara langsung, bektah aku buat pasal ani kan.. Hahahha~


Anyway, to people whose birthdays were yesterday, bukan saja empat urang yang kana sabut di atas, but to everyone yang terasa, happy belated birthday! Aku sedekah doa saja a. I'm flat broke at the moment.. Well, inda plang but yeah..

You all know the standard birthday prayer so I don't think it's necessary to type it all down here.

And that's it..

Assalamualaikum! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds