Really my last post

Assalamualaikum.

Surprise. Surprise. I couldn't resist posting one last time. I promise that this time, banar-banar yang ke-last!! I swear!!! My exam starts on Friday, for crying out loud.. It's Zimah's fault for giving me the idea to post this piccy here.

The piccy was taken after my traditional dance practice which was, I must say, syok banar... Not that I didn't enjoy it before but this week's practice was just really fun for me. I like~


I've taken up the habit of lying around and treating the school like my home every afternoon when I go home at 5. It really is comfy. Unfortunately, Tiah cakap nada tatatertib or whatever so she eventually moved her stuff away and sat a few feet away from me so as to disassociate herself from my "rude" behaviour...
Hahhahaha no comment.. I enjoy it so I don't care. Ada ku cakap dah kah betapa minatnya aku kan tidur?.. Lolz.. In fact, Izzul even pointed that out to me today. He reminded me of when I ws practically sleeping during a test on Russia in one of the remedial afternoon classes. Kekeke... Ada urang meliat rupanya~
How ironic is it that I fell asleep on the test on Russian revolutions in the remedial class and I also fell asleep during the test for the SAME topic this week? Hahahha yeah.. Cematulah..
Assalamualaikum :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds