Bowling?

This afternoon, a bunch of us went bowling.


There were 12 of us, to be exact.. So we used two lanes, six people to each lane.

With me were Abel, my bro, his girlfriend, Irah and Aziz.. My brother, Abel and Aziz made up the assets of our group..

Needless to say, Irah, Abang's girlfriend and I were the worst.. =D At the end of the first game, abang's girlfriend and I would've tied at the bottom with 38 points, but I got a free strike lol!

Our lane was so suck-ish meh.. At first, there were no problems. Tapi makin aher, makin memalui bah lane ah.. -.-' We kept getting free pins and stuff cause when the pins were being placed, some of them fell by themselves -.-'

Of course, our group lost to my sister's, since only half of us were actually any good haha! But abang got the highest individual score of 121 points. Curse my brain and its calculating-ness cause immediately aku teclick, square root of 11. HAHA panat.. Sampat gi tu...

It was really fun!! We kept taunting the other group and stuff... Suruh masuk lungkang lah apa. Rugged.. hahaha apakan..

Anyway, err, I guess that's all?

Bye! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds