Getting Rid of Boredom

Assalamualaikum, s'up? XD

Just discovered Potter Puppet Pals on YouTube. How slow of me~ Yang kan ku liat ani kana upload in 2007 haha! I miss watching Harry Potter... When is the last one coming out again? Harry Potter is probably one of the first novels yang ku pernah baca :D *is proud*

Anyway, I'm going to the library tomorrow to get a cd from Fad.. The Fall... Awesome! hahaha kata Fad Lee Pace is 15/10... Should mean something, right? XD

By the way, you guys should search for Mysterious Ticking Noise on YouTube and watch the Potter Puppet Pals version lol!! So funny :p Alang2 jua, check out their video, Discovering Ebay haha

I watched Ironman II kemarin.. The first one was definitely better... Even though I missed the first half hour, thanks to urang atu (-.-), my bro said it wasn't worth it anyway lol katanya Ip Man gi siuk~ So I'm trying to get my future brother-in-law to lanja kami meliat wahaha~

I HAVE NOTHING TO BLOG ABOUT.. hahahahahhahaa~

Oh, I watched The Time Traveller's Wife. I cried at the end XP Masa baca bukunya pun ku menangis~ LOL! But it was awesome :)

I'm getting bored lately. You know what I did on Friday night? Aku salin balik textbook science adiku -.-' EVERYTHING in it.. Well, just whatever was on the cover and the copyright thingy on the first page. Baru mula bah.. hahahaha~

I wanna get a hamster... But a hamster's normal lifespan is like 2-3 years. Menangis ku karang mun ia mati -.-

Hmm.. I've been presented with two choices now lol.. To get an HND in management and then a degree in social work in Malaysia, atau ambil degree in Psychology di Brunei pastu ambil Masters in Social Work nanti... Not sure yet whether that's possible but my mum says it is. I guess I don't mind.. Ganya aku mau jua merasai belajar luar negeri... Even if it's only in Malaysia :\ But I don't deny that studying in Brunei would be easier, sama lagi murah.. Hmm.. Will think more on this tomorrow.

Okay, nothing else I guess. Bye :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds