Holiday Time!

Aish.. Yesterday was my last exam, History. It wasn't so bad, surprisingly. I'd read about Russia a little bit and lucky for me, THREE of the questions were about Russia. So rather than writing just two essays, I managed to write all four required essays with five minutes to spare :D Talk about awesome!

Well, my friends didn't do so well, from what I hear... Ziqah didn't finish everything cause in the middle of answering Question 6, her pen didn't have any more ink. And Ziqah being Ziqah, she'd only brought one pen with her... But I'm sure her other essays were better...

Now, I'm free! Well, not really~ Sir Mirul gave me homework. Two essays taken from the Paper One Sociology exam paper... I already answered one of them in the paper... But for some reason, he wants me to do it again.. Well actually, Mr. Simmons, the Upper Six teacher and, I think, HOD, was the one who assigned it to me. Aish..

Somehow, I feel like I'm the only one taking the AS paper for Sociology. I mean, I'm the only who got homework~ Aish.. Evil, evil teachers. Oh well, whatever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds