Yesung-oppa & Chong Chong Ling Ling

Okay, I'm just bored.. Couldn't think of anything to post.. So I decided to post this. =p

My favorite member from Super Junior, the Korean boyband, is Kim Joungwoon a.k.a. Yesunggie-oppa. He's cute, hot, adorable, has an AWESOME voice.. AND... he sorta looks like CL2.. =D

I'm not kidding. Even Tiah said so... Once, during her Sociology class (also my PS), Chong Chong Ling Ling passed by her class. She immediately texted me afterward.. Lol... She said he actually looked HANDSOME to her... For once~ She said maybe it was because he had his tie on for once~ And she said he looked JUST LIKE YESUNG! ;D

Isn't that awesome?

Yesung-oppa is in Super Junior's first subgroup,
K.R.Y. along with Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. They both have great voices as well... I think I read somewhere that these three are the best singers in Super Junior... =D Don't I just love that.. But of course, in my opinion, Yesung is, and always will be, the best of the best in Suju!!! Yea!

So, my message to Yesung-oppa:

Yesung-oppa, saranghaeyo!!! I don't speak Korean and you don't speak much (if at all) English.. But it doesn't matter... I'll support you no matter what!! :P Because Yesung equals to love lol... Even if suddenly the whole world turned its back on you, I'm here to support you always. Yesung-oppa, hwaiting! ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds