More dance news

Okay, I was complaining about not knowing anything about the pairing steps and whatever in my last post.. Guess what? I don't have to worry about it anymore!! ;D

Today, I couldn't come to practice cause I had EAS exams. Ugh.. So only Tiah and Irah went.. They said my partner got transferred to Adai-Adai (another dance, FYI) so I just exit early with Tiah before the boys enter...

Don't get me wrong. I really don't mind having a partner... And I don't mind being partnered with si Aziz.. But my friends were laughing at me because of my size. Not cool... -_-'

I'm kinda sorta disappointed about not getting the partner part though.. Since this is most likely my last traditional dance performance (I don't remember if I said it already so I'll just repeat wawawa), I want it to have a big impact on my life.

You know~ Like, if I look back, I'll be like, "I can't believe I did that!!" rather than, "I wish I'd done that.." See the difference? Of course you do... You're not stupid.. Well, I don't know. I don't know who exactly you are so... Yea~ ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds