All about guys @_@'

Lama dh ku na blogging...

Masa malam Isnin, I chatted with Hamzi.. So annoying man!

Hamzi: Banarkh u mo smua brang u blek?
Me: Nda plang smua.. Juz gmbar2, jaket n bntal.. (Big Blue Heart Pillow from Singapore & long-sleeved army jacket from Indonesia.. So want those back!)
Hamzi: Smua jua 2..
Me: Nda jua.. Yng keychain n cncin nda jua...
Hamzi: Klau nda, gmbar2 ja me blikkn.. Jaket n bntal nda pyah.. (Excuse me? WTH??)
Me: Yih.. At least blikkn jaket la.. Kkurangan jaket jua ku ni.. (Yea ryt.. Hahha.. I'm never out of jackets..)
Hamzi: Jaket 2 me pkai f sjuk.. (Do I look like I care to you?)
Me: Nada jaket len kh?
Hamzi: Nada (Adeyh..)
Me: Bh mun nda, bntal ja..
Hamzi: A2 me pkai utk tdur... (What??)
Me: Pkai plang bntal len
Hamzi: Me besa dh kai bntal 2... (Like yeah, whatever)
Me: Bh klau nda keychain ja (Heart key keychain to hang on phones, I didn't even really want it back..)
Hamzi: A2 arah hp me..
Hamzi: Gambar sja ah.. (You wish!)
Me: Bh mun nda, pilih antara jaket, bntal n keychain.. F nda dpat pilih, bgi sja smua wawawa (No, seriously)
Me: Btw, mo blik ur bju n cap? (Old, holey t-shirt n old cap.. Yeah.. Don't really want 'em anymore..)
Hamzi: Jhat jua u a...
Me: Mcm bru knal gnya haha (Again, I'm serious..)
Hamzi: Nda pyah mbil tia.. (Gee, thanks.. -.-)
Me: Nymal th plg haha

In the end, he decided to give back the keychain, yang aku sebenarnya inda banar2 mau.. The hell with you kisshole! Sorry.. I don't actually like to curse.. At least not verbally.. Lol... it feels kinda funny to say curse words... Actually I don't know why certain words are curses.. But I'm not gonna talk about that..

Sambil ku chat sama c-Cuzen tu, I was chatting with my ex-classmate, Jul2. I told him about my dilemma with History guy.. I talked about him and not Chong Chong Ling Ling not because I prefer him but because he's the more practical choice and most likely I won't get to see him next year since he's an Upper Six student..

So he told me to smile at History guy.. To say hi to him.. I would if I could but I just can't @_@ I'm not the type.. Lol... But I vowed that I would at least smile at History guy.. I was gonna.. I really was! =) But then.. On Monday, I was going to Lit class and I decided to pass by his class and he was outside!! Oh gosh.. He is so damn cute.. At the time, aku tengah ngafal notes untuk test Socio masa patang tu.. As soon as I saw him outside, I guess I kinda panicked... XP I completely forgot what the hell I was trying to memorize and I forgot my resolve to at least smile at him.. He also seemed to be looking my way, making me stress out even more.. So instead, I did not look at him at all.. I quickly took out my notes and tried to look for whatever it was I was trying to remember. I didn't dare to look back until I turned the corner.. Lol.. Panicky much! XD

I couldn't smile at him on Tuesday because it was a public holiday duh! The Sultan's birthday.. Sorry, dude.. No presents.. Lol.. I couldn't yesterday OR today because by the time I got to History class, he'd gone out already.. Damn it! I hope I get to see him on Saturday.. Psal aku bnar2 mo cba snyum arh ia.. I really want to see his reaction to that.. x)

Wahh.. Cute eh CCLL arine.. *sigh*... I don't see him much anymore.. I don't know why.. :( I wish I saw him more.. But for what? He probably thinks I'm some sort of a stalker.. Or something like that.. I'm not.. I'm really not.. I just can't help but get all hyper when I see him.. And the fact that I remember his schedule is because my brain likes to pick up little details like that.. Unimportant facts.. And then it forgets all the really big stuff.. Lol...

OMG!! I almost forgot!! XD I don't know if I've mentioned this before.. There's this guy, K.A., arah traditonal dance club... I can't tell if he's gay or straight but he's SO cute!! Tiah n Irah thinks so too!! And he's so good.. Even though Irah and I joined way before he did.. He's so much better.. Lol.. He even joined the dance competition for tomorrow night.. Unfortunately Irah said they didn't submit their entry in time so they can't compete.. Too bad.. :( I was so looking forward to seeing it.. Anyway, on Monday.. We had been practicing this dance called "Tarian Hati Tertawan" or something like that.. Like 15 mnutes to the end of our session, they played "The Potential Break-Up SOng" by Aly & AJ.. You know what?? K.A. & one of the other gay/straight guys started dancing to it. At first, we were thinking, wow.. They made their own dance for this song.. But after a while, we realized they just edited the traditional dance we were learning!! OMG!! And they were so good!! And K.A. WAS SO DAMN HOT!!! I was like melting.. Tiah, Irah and I, it was almost like we were the ones dancing, we sweated a lot haha He was so hot man!!!

Bah bah adang!! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds