My second ever poem!!! =P

Damn! I forgot to post it yesterday lol... Anyway, here's my poem!!!


I caught a glimpse of you

I looked away

Another glance I stole of you

It kept me, for now, at bay





I didn’t see you today

I wonder why

My friend said you left today

Without saying good-bye






It probably makes no sense to you

We’re not even friends

You don’t know my name or class

We’ve never even shook hands






Whenever I see you walk

I pretend to turn away

I watch you ‘til you turn a corner

I think of you all day






You probably think I’m stalking you

That’s what my friends all say

I guess I do stare a little

But I just can’t turn away






I wish I could forget you

But I see you everywhere

Please stop appearing here

Or here or even there



If anyone actually reads my blog.. I'd love to get some feedback on this... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds