Latest school news

Yang tadi tu kira buang boring ja tu... Hahha. I haven't posted in a while, have I? :\ Sorry. Doing other stuff... Watching videos~ Playing Slasher on The N.. Which is a website where I've had an account for ages. But I only started getting friend requests when I played Slasher... Which was last week. Hahaha~

Right.. Anywho...

So Miss Salwa has left for UK for a scholarship to get her PHD.. We're getting Miss Yong as our new Lit teacher... But she's only starting to teach us NEXT WEEK! What?? She has Upper Six classes to teach up til tomorrow and then she has some conference thing on Saturday. So we're only getting our results next week. @_@ Oh the suspense! Lol...

Also, I got a new registration teacher... Miss Fariha, I think. From Business Studies. She seems okay. I don't know if she's as strict about attendance as our previous teacher was. Hopefully not.. But hopefully I won't have to worry about that because hopefully, I won't be getting any more late slips =)

And then, the Upper Six students' last day of school is tomorrow. *sigh* Won't see History guy anymore. Which sucks cause I don't see CCLL much either... Hopefully I'll get a chance tomorrow to give him the damn letter...

My teacher says the transfer to Katok (I don't remember if I've mentioned this before) will probably occur on the 2nd or 3rd of November... I STILL don't know if Irah and I will stay or go... I won't mind going if Chong Chong Ling Ling is going haha

Because of the transfer, the Lower (I keep typing Lover instead of Lower ;P) Six students will have our VIPs in the first week of November...

AS exams start next week. My first exam, History, is on the 29th.. Good luck to me! And everybody else of course.

In other news:

I won't post my end-of-year results until I get all of them :p
I got an ulcer the size of Singapore so it's hard for me to talk or eat..
I actually sorta, kinda miss my ex... NOT my cousin.. Puh-lease. I got better taste than that.. Haha jahatnya aku... ^^'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds