Wow... I'm so loving this week man... Like, balik2 kan ku liat CCLL a2.. N i'm not even complaining ~_~ hehehe...




Anywho... This morning when Irh & i came to school, kami see Chong Chong Ling Ling in front of the library arah kawasan beg2 laki2... Wahh... Cute yo... >_<




Then first we had Lit class.. We did more on poetry.. Ms. Salwa felt like being morbid so we read two poems about dying.. Hehehe... They weren't that bad though.. Macam mmbari ksian la... Hehehe...




Then we had history.. Mrs. Izan wasn't in again so we pretty much buat bodoh la.. Our Powerpoint presentation was already finished.. Just needs to be furnished a little bit but I'm too lazy to do it now.. ehehe... The problem is that we haven't discussed on the presentation itself... I mean, who's gonna say what and everything... And we have to print out the slides and show them to Mrs. Izan by Saturday.. I'm kinda worried about that... I'm not really into last-minute presentations.. Although my EAS presentation went quite well... Safwan, Ziqah, Mas, Fizah & Tiah (she came into our class) looked at pictures of us in Say. Hasan on Safwan's laptop.. It's kinda weird that a lot of pictures ended up there that were taken by my camera... It's weird cause I never gave it to anyone.. Plus adakah durang gambar me with Jun-Jun masa celebrating b'day Kekroll, Has & our (ex-?) bungsu laki... I didn't even remember sitting next to him... Plus I looked buruk because of the stupid orange tudung -.-




Then we had Socio. after break.. I forgot what we did...




After that, we had PS. I saw CCLL for a few seconds only.. :-( Ziqah pointed him out as he walked away from the library... He was walking with Six and then I lost sight of him.. Darn it... So Ziqah and I spent the whole of PS at the canteen... Wow.. Never did that before.. Hehhe.. Wasn't intentional... But Ziqah wanted to see all my themes... And the themes gave us topics of conversation too ehhehe I guess that's why we took so long...




Then we came up just before lunchtime... We went to the library to "borrow a book"... Chong Chong Ling Ling wasn't there.. *sigh*... When we reached the admin bench, I put the book away and convinced Irah to buy a drink with me because I wanted to go there again.. ^^ Of course, it worked... whahahahaha.... hehehe... So we went back and we all bought drinks.. As we were walking back, I saw Mu sitting alone at her place near the bulletin board by the admin building to the side of the library... I suddenly had the idea that maybe she saw CCLL... So I went over to her.. I was sort of embarrassed to ask her in front of them so I persuaded them to leave... Hehehe... Jahat jua aku neh... So Ziqah decided to go to class and Irah went with her.. I told them I'd catch up later...




Me: Eh aku kan tanya wa.. Ko ada nampak urang Cina kh? I mean, bnyak plang urng cina hehehe tpi ani ya mcam pndik.. Nda plang pndik bnar.. I mean, tingi skit dri aku la... Tpi nda jua luan tingi bnar mcam c-Adrian... N nda jua luan krus bnar mcam c-Bahar


Mu: *laughs* ada lgi 2 sample hahaha


Me: ahaha au la besa.. hehe ytah ya besany bbuka butangny byk yg datas...


Mu: Emm... Tapi ya pki tie?


Me: ah besany nda plg.. tpi if ya pki pun, nda bpsang bnar2...


Mu: Ah... Ya mcam brisi2 dkit kh? Spiky2 rmbutny? Cute-cute mkany?


Me: *closes mouth to keep from spitting out soya bean* au!! au!! XD


Mu: eh ya skulah cni mseh kn? bkanny ya pndah skulh dh kn?


Me: ah?? nda ehh!! aku blik2 x a nmpk ya mingu ni


Mu: ya wa? aku nada nmpak2 ya pun..


Me: pnya ko pun kkiutan!!


Mu: au... bkn plg ska.. aku ska liat sja psal ya cute 2..


Me: au cute a.. ahaha


Mu: ada ya mseh kn? aku nada nmpak2 ya pun...


Me: au ada... eh.. 2 ya nah!!!


Mu: mana? mana?




Chong Chong Ling Ling was just turning at the library and walking towards the back of it... I craned my neck to keep him in sight..




Me: Wahhh... Hot jua...


Mu: *laughs* gtal ko a! XD




Then we talked about CL2, Mu's boyfriend, my exes... I kept looking towards the back of the library.. I knew I should go up but I didn't want to miss seeing him come back... Darn it.. So conflicted man...




Me: Eh 2 ya nah!!


Mu: mana? mana? *cranes neck to see him* eh au ah! *still craning neck to see him*


Me: *bursts out laughing* bulih ko a!! dpan2 g 2 mliat ya a!


Mu: *laughs*


Me: wahh.. 2! 2! ya ktawa! ko tau apa? asal ku liat ya ah, apa sja ya bwt aku tgur wa.. mcam "ya usai rmbut!" "ya usai bju!" eh 2! ya tumbuk dinding!! wahh.. cute nya...


Mu: *laughs* bulih ko a.. panat!!




Then CCLL went forward and was blocked by the library pillars..




Me: eyh ko mo dgni aku buang smpah? *grins*


Mu: haha bulih ko a..


Me: eh lju wa! lju wa! *stands up and tries to pull Mu with me*


Mu: bah bah *laughs*




Then in front of the library, a group of students, including that Mustafa guy, were takign a picture and the photographer was near the rubbish bin and I didn't want to interrupt or anythign and I'm glad i didn't because Chong Chong Ling Ling went to close and they pulled him into the picture... Wow.. So hot ma.. I want a copy!!! haha... Then he pulled back... Not wanting to get involved apparently... They looked like a bunch of honour students anyway... hehehe... Then CL2 went into the library... I guess he was sort of tired of waiting... I knew i had another library card so even though I had just borrowed a book, I tried to get Mu to go into the library with me... But she refused so I didn't make her... (turned out there was a trash can near the entrance to the library... darn it.. =.=) so I threw away my can of soya bean and went in alone... I pretended to look around but didn't see him anywhere but suddenly I saw him at the magazines & newspapers section.. Sitting there all alone.. Wow.. So cute... I think he looked at me.. Probably wondering why he kept seeing me everywhere.. :D hahaha... bruk jua aku ni eyh!! @_@' Anyway, I kept glancing at him and I walked behind him hehe to go to the fiction bookshelf.. Then I didn't really take my time choosing and as I was just reaching the magazine section again, he was so cute sitting there on that freakin chair with his back to me!! XD and then he took out his phone and held it up like he wasn't doing anything wrong!! He looked so adorable I felt like hugging him from behind! xp yeah yeah.. i know.. Not a good thing.. I can't help it man.. Like, seriously.. When I reached the librarian's desk, I kept glancing at him... I took out the card thingy to write down my name but it was full so I asked the librarian for another, giving Chong Chong Ling Ling another look.. Then I wrote down my name and looked at CL2 again.. Then the librarian asked for my library card.. I'd forgotten to take it out XD So I looked at him again as I took out the mini bag i always had at school... Then as I gave it to the librarian, I looked at him again!! ;D Then as I turned to get out of there, I freakin' looked at him again!! hahaha... no wonder people say i'm obsessed.. (i'm not.. it just makes school life more interesting...) Then as I was leaving, he stood up and turned to go over to his friend at the guys' tables.. So as I got out, I turned and stared at him again before going to the admin bench...




Then I went up to the Lecture Room where Ziqah's Syariah class were and told Ziqah, Irh & Jat-Jat basically what had happened.. Banci ku durang a!! haaha kmbing!! =P




Then the driver texted me saying he was there so Irah and I went to the admin building.. We had just turned the corner at the admin building and I said, "Plahan-plahan ckit Rah.." I suppressed a grin.. Then Irah asked why but she looked in front of us and said, "Oh." I think you can guess why... Chong Chong Ling Ling was walking in our direction.. heehhe.. Something weird sort of happened then... Whenever CL2 passed by there, if anyone was in the corridor, even though there was a big space, he'd go on the grass... So between me and him, a couple of girls were blocking the way so I wasn't surprised when he went on the grass.. But I expected him to STAY on the grass until after he passed Irh because i was in the corridor... I totally expected that... As I picked up my bag, Irah's post-diary sort of slipped onto the bench.. I didn't expect that.. I didn't even know it was there so I was like gigiran (is it? not sure...) and said, "Eh tegugur tegugur.." It wasn't loud though.. I just thought the book was gonna fall to the floor... After I said that, I turned to my right to fix my bag and as I turned, Chong Chong Ling Ling walked up into the corridor... So he looked at me and I looked at him and he was so freakin' close man!!! @_@ omg... omg... omg... I almost don't want to continue because I want to keep that image in my mind... I seriously just wanna hold him tight.. Yeah.. He's that cute and adorable and absolutely irresistible.. Hehhee... Then I turned and said, "Ni Rah, bukumu kan tegugur ah.." And I turned again and he was still sort of looking at me and I turned back and repeated about Irah's book again... I was so.. I don't know.. I'm not sure what exactly I felt then... Then he passed by and I picked up my things in a daze... And I told Irah to wait a second while I stared at his retreating back... Why oh why did he have to be so cute??? @_@ Then we went home...




Before I forgot, Irah thinks that CCLL is skipping ASL classes because he wants to flunk it... She said that one of her guy classmates asked where he was and a girl said she'd seen him earlier and asked if he was coming to class and he said (and I just absolutely love this =D), "No." ahahahahhahaha... vulih aku a... :D:D:D hehehe... So Irah thinks he wants to fail that class.. I'm just worried that he won't have enough attendance to become an AE next year... =S Ziqah said that if he was flunking on purpose, that would be sort of cool too... hahaha... Yeah.... That's Ziqah for you... :D I agree a bit though.. x)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds