I didn't have time to blog yesterday cause I had to finish three essays for Sociology... @_@


Anyway, yesterday our first period was PS so Ziqah and I went to the HEU to ask about the JIS scholarship. Cgu. Mashayu (sp?) told me to go to a briefing at the MoE on Saturday.. Okay... It really put us in a bad mood. All day, Ziqah and I talked about what it would be like if I accepted the scholarship... I never truly realized how much we depend on each other... We're practically sisters! Then today, I found out my teachers had submitted my name to attend the talk on the MinDef scholarship tomorrow afternoon.



Oh yeah, Irah didn't come to school today or yesterday.. Didn't feel well..



For EAS, Ms. Nurul told us to pick a partner for a project. I paired with Jeed. We were supposed to find two advertisements about either beauty, health, food and something else.. We chose food ~_~ We have to write a commentary of 500-700 words about both of them... Then sometime after we're gonna present on our choice of advertisements. We're possibly gonna use the Microsoft Powerpoint... Possibly.. She gave us some time today to work on our projects and we hadn't even started yet! So we took the chance to go to the library to use the internet but unfortunately someone beat us to it. So we waited around and looked at some newspapers to look for food ads. Then Ms. Nurul came in with some guy teacher looking for someone. We ducked, cause we hadn't been doing our work, and in the end, turned out they were looking for me.. Lol... The guy teacher told me about the MinDef scholarship talk and told me to come tomorrow afternoon.. Darn it...



I'm so glad I managed to finish my Lit essay on Sunday so I could hand it in early in the morning yesterday... Ms. Salwa wanted us to write three pages and I barely got over one and a half. Oh well... She gave us 8 new essay questions and told us to choose 2. We went over them and continued today. I won't be able to come to class tomorrow because the MinDef talk starts at 1.30. Turns out Ms. Salwa had also submitted my name to the talk.. How annoying...



Mrs. Izan didn't come to class yesterday so we basically had a free period, eventhough Mr. Herman told us to stay in class and do our work... I barely made a dent on my topic with Harith and Ilyas. But today we, as in I, managed to do some work... I just took notes from our Stephen J. Lee book.



Thank goodness Sir Amirul changed his mind about the essay exercise he was gonna give us yesterday... It was an embarrassing exchange actually. Since Mrs. Izan wasn't around during history class, Ziqah and I decided to go pay Sir Amirul a visit. I asked if the exercise was openbook or closedbook (again) and he said he was just gonna give the questions but let us do it the next day i.e. today. I wanted to look at Ziqah because I knew she would be holding back a smile or a laugh but Sir was still talking and I thought it would be rude.. Then we left the staffroom. I let out a 'Yesss....' and punched the air. I had just retrieved my arm when I heard a door opening behind us. So we turned around and there was Sir Amirul.. How embarrassing... Ziqah started to giggle. Then Sir asked if we had any questions on the essay homework he'd set the week before. I couldn't help but start laughing @_@ I know.. How humiliating.. Then Sir Amirul grinned and went back inside after I shook my head... x$ Then today he made us do the exercise and I only managed to do question 1... I didn't have time to finish it and I never got to question 2... Then I asked him if it would affect our MPR grades and he said, "I hope so." How evil is that??? Ugghh!!!



Oh yeah, I saw CCLL twice today ~_~ And each freakin' time Ziqah laughed =.= How annoying... The first time was after the horrible Sociology class. As usual, Ziqah and I headed towards the admin building. We were talking talking talking when Ziqah suddenly said, "Mal! Tu.. Chong Chong Ling Ling!" and I turned and saw him walking in our direction... Errrhhhh.... So freakin cute ma~~But only for a second did I look at him then I continued talking... BUT Ziqah had to be horrible and STOP to laugh.. =.= OMG... ZIQAH!!! You're killing me here!! I wanted so bad to turn around and look at him but I didn't dare to until he passed us and I looked at his retreating back... *sigh.....* He is like heaven on legs man... When we got to our bench, Jat-Jat immediately asked, "Nampak ko ia?" He knows me too well... >.<>


The second time was between PS and break... Ziqah was resting on the wall and I stood facing her.. Then Ziqah suddenly nudged me and said, "Mal! Tu!" and I turned to peek around the pillar and there he was ~_~ I immediately turned around and again continued my conversation (while looking at his reflection in the window behind Ziqah).. But of course... As usual.. Ziqah had to laugh.. WHILE SHE WAS LOOKING AT HIM!!! @_@_@_@ Ziqah laughed and suddenly her eyes went wide (yes they actually went round as saucers) and I turned a bit and Chong Chong Ling Ling was not too far away i.e. in possible hearing distance, and Ziqah laughed harder and said, "Mal! Ya liat aku ketawa!" Omg... -.-' How can you be anymore obvious??? I was so worried that CCLL might suspect (he might already) that I like him or worse.. He thinks Ziqah's the one who has a crush on him... *sigh*... Mental note: Kill Ziqah tomorrow... -.-'


We were supposed to meet Cgu Mashayu today and Arif said we should all go together during lunch... But after Cl2 passed, Ziqah wanted to go to her then i.e. during break... I was still looking at CCLL's back (^^,) and I said ok and started walking in his direction lol... XD But then Ziqah said, "Ihh... Karang c-Arif marah.." Still looking at Chong Chong Ling Ling, I replied "Jadinya ko takut?" Then she launched into a description of exactly how Arif would react... Then a car came by and Chong Chong Ling Ling walked towards it and got in.. Aww... He's going home... :(... But Ziqah said he was probably going to the Mall but I reasoned that no one in their right mind would go to the Mall alone.. I mean, hello? Boring!!


Arifubillah was so weird today... 0_o' Like seriously... I was talking to Mu near the ECA noticeboard next to the admin building and we were facing the library. Of course, he always hangs out in front of it.. Doesn't everybody? -.- So we were talking and then I saw this guy (Arif but he was wearing a songkok so I didn't recognize him at first) sort of looking in my direction. His arms were raised, one hand behind his head and the other was waving above his head.. And I was like, ok... Weird much... But then he kept waving and I had a notion that maybe he was waving at me.. I squinted enough but still I didn't recognize but he persisted.. In the end, I realized who he was and I sort of jolted in surprise and recognition and I guess he realised that I had just realised who he was cause his grin grew bigger. But still he kept waving.. So I sort of waved back a little bit and I guess he got what he wanted cause he grinned again and turned away.. And I was like, ok... Weird much... Yeah.. I know.. I just repeated what I said a few lines ago.. Whatever~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds