Listening to: Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Lion King
<<>

I only got homework for one subject but it is CRAZY! Take a guess on what subject it is.. Of course.. The one and only... Literature.. Seriously, I've never felt this way about literature homework before.. I have to finish the logbook up to Act 5 and right now I'm still at Act 2, it's already 9.37 pm and I'm taking the time to post in my blog.. Yeah, I know.. I'm an idiot... Ahh... Whatever..


I saw CCLL today ~_~ Ziqah, Jat-Jat and I were just separating to our respective classes i.e. Ziqah and Jat-Jat to Syariah and I to EAS. I was just saying bye to them and as I passed the stairs, I just happened to look up the stairs and there was Chong Chong Ling Ling hurrying down the stairs, (fortunately not looking at me), ahh.. So cute ma.. ~.~ Ziqah totally did not notice him but Jat-Jat did.. (I asked them about it during break) You know what Jat-Jat said? He didn't see any changes in CCLL's hair. I was like what?? That's crazy!!


Anyway, I didn't see him anymore after that.. Maybe he left early again.. (Of course, all the times I've ever said he left early are obviously just assumptions based on logic based on the information I have...


Jim-Jim is so annoying.. He actually managed to grab a dollar from me today... Really, how ungentlemanly of him to be asking girls to buy him lunch.. And telling them to do it?? Isn't everyday nagging us for money enough?? He actually manages to somehow convince Irah to GO to the food stall to buy his drink for him.. And I have absolutely no idea why Irah agrees... Of course, I'm more than happy to accompany her.. But still... Aish! (got that word from Ziqah ^^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds