Listening to: "Time after time" - Matchbox 20

I didn't post yesterday cause as soon as I got home at 6 pm, I went to sleep and woke up at intervals and went back to sleep and didn't wake up until this morning.. Yeah, I know.. Weird... So let's start with school yesterday...

For EAS, we started learning about symbolism and used the word "apple" and we had to write down or draw what first enters our mind when we hear that word. Then we were divided into four groups. My group consisted of me, Jibah, Yazid, a Chinese guy and another girl (sorry I don't remember their names.. =[ ) and we had to analyse why a dental insurance company used the picture of an apple for their logo thingy...

After that, I had literature but Ms.Salwa wasn't there so by 9, most of us had left including me. I hung out at our usual place and studied for the history test after break. I finished studying about the economic impacts and decided to return my library book. After I left the library, I saw CCLL >_<>

Then we had our history test. The question was "Did imperialism bring about more problems than benefits?" Ahh.. Something like that.. Luckily I was able to answer.. With seconds on the clock! Ms. Izan introduced us to her last year upper six student who got 3As and 1B. She got the B for Sociology. Her other subjects were history, maths and literature. I was like "woah..." O_O hehehe...

Then we got sociology. It was a pretty enjoyable class. We learned more about feminism and Sir Amirul introduced us to a few books he thought were pretty good and that we should borrow from the library.. I think I'll borrow 1 tomorrow.. Maybe.. We'll see... yeah...

Then I went home and went to sleep for the whole afternoon until 3.15 when mom woke me up cause she wanted to take me to the JP DST Roadshow. I invited Irah and we went there and saw a couple of cute guys and ate icecream and spaghetti and went home whereby I went straight to sleep ~_~

Aww.. Syakirah just put on the song "Ruang Rindu" by Letto. I treminds me of Abg Daniel from camp.. He was asking Irah and me for the lyrics.. Instead of Ruang Rindu, he said Space for Missing and we were both blank at first Lol... Yeah I miss him.. And I miss camp.. That is an experience i'll never forget.. It was great.. Really great.. x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds