Ok, so my neighbours are fine.. Thank God... Just their kitchen is pretty burnt.. Of course I havent seen it.. Syakirah told me about it.. Who knows where she heard it from..


So, i'll just talk about what happened in school yesterday since I didn't have the energy to do it last night..


I saw CCLL thrice yesterday ~_~ happiness sinking in.. lol...


I first saw him during break.. I figured he was at his usual place somewhere in front of the library exit.. So I went to the library, with Irah & Ziqah in tow, to borrow a book (which I've read and finished and returned already).. As usual, I walked between the girls & guys area (yeah we get separated) to get to the fiction bookshelf cause that space doesnt have too many obstacles on the way such as chairs.. and tables.. and people.. I was just reaching the first table to the guy area when I realized that CCLL was sitting @ that table!! :D I was (as usual) like "OMG.. he's so cute.." lol... Then as I looked for a book to read, I kept looking @ him.. He was sitting, facing the exit so his back was to me.. Didn't matter.. He was hot from the front & the back.. =D


Later, during lunchtime, as usual, Ziqah and I went to the food stall, this time w/ Tiah. On the way there, we bumped into Nisa..


Nisa: Eyh, ko mo liat ia?

Tiah & me: *blank look* sapa?

Nisa: Ia bh

Me: Sapa ia ani?

Nisa: Atu mu a.. atu mu a.. *excited*

Tiah: Atu mu?

Me: Chong Chong Ling Ling kh?

Nisa: Au wah!

Me: Mau! Mau!

Nisa: Bah laju sini


Then we went to the food stall. I was facing the foodstall and Nisa was facing me.


Me: Manakn?

Nisa: 2 arah audi a..

Me: *turns around but doesn't see him so turns back to the stall*

Nisa: 2 ya dtang! 2 ya dtang! Pusing wa! Liat ia wa!

Me: Behapa?? Krang ktany 'bhpa kn bni2 ani weird liat aku'

Nisa: *giggles* liat sja wa!


So I turn around for about five seconds, just enough time to look at him and turn away before he catches me looking @ him lol... Nisa kept telling me to look @ him.. @_@ She's like crazy or something.. But I had a good enough look at him as he passed by.. *sigh*.... He is so cute...


Around 20 minutes later, the crowd milling around the library had thinned.. I wanted to see if CL2 was still there so I had Tiah & Syidah (Ziqah went home) accompany me to the library to borrow another book ^^ After we left the fiction bookshelf for the second time that day, Chong Chong Ling Ling came into the library!! ~_~ We went to the reception desk through the between area again and he was going to the guy area so we sort of passed each other.. He was a few paces away though.. Not too close.. ^^' *sigh*...


I wanna ask Farhanah (she's in his ASL class as well as Irh) to get his email for me cause I wanna see if he has friendster cause Nysa wants to see his picture.. So does Syakirah... But I'm worried Farhanah might tell him the truth that its not her who wants his email but me.. She'd always been bold like that.. So I don't know if I should risk it or not..


Oh well.. Whatever..


Hmm.. Havent chatted with Nysa in a while.. Cant even go online on MSN cause of some stupid error or other.. Who knows whats wrong with it? Probably just doesnt like me.. I troobleshot it but everything seems to be in order.. I just cant sign in... Stupid piece of machinery.. Grr...

Been downloading Jesse pictures.. Havent done that in a long while now... Thought I'd start over.. Considering my pendrive that all of Jesse's pics is gone.. -.-'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds