On Monday night, I chatted with Smile... :D I didn't even hesitate to greet him! I didn't tell Nysa first or anything.. Aww.. I'm all growed up... XD hahha... Yeah well... We argued... Hehhe... He told me about his jobs... Turned out his job at the ICC book fair was a ten-day contract... Yeah.. Go figure... Now he works in a bank... Doing boring stuff... I told him I only got computer stuff at the book fair and he said he got 5 books! How ironic.. Lol... Then I asked if he liked to read and he said he only read when he was boring... He has a whole rack of books in his room but he's only read like 20% of them all.. And I was like "What??!!!" He said he got like 15 to 20 books from his favorite author, Dean Koontz or somethign like that... But he only read like 5... He said he was currently reading an adult joke book.. And again I was like "What?!! You're wasting all the literary stuff in your room!!" And he said, "I'll read them soon... Don't worry..." And I told him I doubted it... And he said he had them all lined up... As in which he's gonna read first and everything... I told him that was weird.. XD... What?? It is!! Then he said it's not weird, it's not normal... And I said, "Yeah... Who does that?" and he said his friends did and I was sorta shocked and told him they only thought it looked sorta organized but it was not normal... And we argued about that.. And I told him organized was boring!! And he said it made it look clean.. And again I said, Boring!!! And he said it's not... He doesn't like his room to be dirty.. He could get sick from the dust.. And I was like.. X_x... Ookk... And I said too dirty isn't good but you don't have to be too clean... Because too clean was boring!! We argued some more and I told him he was annoying, not to mention organized and boring!! HAHA!! Can't believe I told him that... I mean, he's such a cutie... :D Then he said he wasn't annoying, he wasn't too organized and he was definitely not boring... And I was like, "yeah.. like I can trust you with that.." and he said, "you can and u will.." And I was like.. OMG!! Can you get any cuter??? ;P Ok, I didn't actually say that.. Obviously... Anyway, we talked, and argued, about a lot of things and finally he had to go and so did I and the last thing he said was: "I had a great time arguing with you..." Woah!! Where the hell did that come from?? :D haha yeah.. I know.. I'm reading too much into it.. What can I say? It's what I do... Anyway... Actually I thought the way we argued was sort of like the way I argue with all my other friends.. Hmm.. So I guess we're just meant to be friends? =(... Oh well... I still got CCLL.. Although I doubt that'll ever go anywhere.. Not like we have much in common anyway...
I only saw Chong Chong Ling Ling once yesterday... As we left Socio, I saw him next door just about to go out but the windows were dark so yeah... Ziqah and I spent our PS in the library and got out 5 minutes past break and damn!! I missed the whole episode!! Which was this:
CCLL went by the admin building after his History class.. He went on the grass as I assume a lot of people blocked the corridor... There was a sort of whole for the school drain on the grass but it was sealed and the cover had a tiny handle on it.. And CCLL TRIPPED!!! xo Hope my baby's okay.. Lol... Ziqah and Tiah would be scandalized if they heard that one... :P Anyway, he didn't fall or anything... He stopped just in time and had his hands up.. Then Irh said he'd laughed.. Aww... So cute ma~~
Today wasn't exactly boring... We got our MPR results... I got an A-B-C-N/A great... Respectively, that's E. Lit, EAS, History & Sociology...
We did our History presentation like waayyy early in the morning... I was horrible!! I just know it!!! x(
After Socio was break.. Duh~~ We had just put our bags down and then CL2 came by... And omg... I know I've said this like a hundred times before but I just have to say it again... He is so damn cute! Anyway, he passed by.. Ziqah wanted to look for Arif because she wanted to borrow his laptop to practice for her presentation tomorrow... So right after CL2 passed, I walked to follow him.. Lol... And Irh & Ziqah followed... So we went over to Arif but Arif told Ziqah to wait 10 minutes... Which made her frustrated... Lol... So since she kept fretting like that, Irh & I convinced her to go back to him & make him hand over the laptop immediately... So we went back... While Ziqah tried to reason with Arif, I watched CCLL with his friends.. *sigh*... He is so... Ok, I won't say it again... ;D Anyway, Arif consented and we went over to his bag... Which just so happened to be so very close to CCLL's freakin' bag!!! =) haha... Yeah... So Irah and I were like, "Tu bagny!!" :P ahahha... Then Arif had his shoe over the strap and although I'm not sure if he did step on it, I hit him.. :D hahaha and then he DID step on the strap so I hit him multiple times and shouted names at him.. Lol... Called him an *sshole and a bastard and a jerk and whatever and he had no idea why :P hahaha and he went away... Then I turned to face Irh and Ziqah and there he was!! CL2 was standing on the grass and he was smiling and he seemed to be looking in MY freakin' direction!!! Omg... He is so so hot!! Ziqah & Irh saw it too!!
Anyway, we left and I kept obsessing over his smile.. :D haha what?? It was hot!! Then Ziqah & I spent our time in the library... Arif forgot to give us the password!!! So I went out to get Ziqah's phone so we could text him and there he was, lurking outside.. When he saw me, he grinned and hid behind a tiang... Yeah.. Real ingenious, Mr. Smarty-Pants...
After PS, Ziqah and I went to get our bags.. As I picked up my things, Aizat did the same and we were like next to each other and were talking about Arif's laptop... Then as I turned around, CCLL was passing right behind us... And you know what? I think ya menjaling at me... :S I mean, I don't know... He was frowning and when I turned around and saw him, he sort of blinked and turned away and maybe I'm just being prasan and whatever but it really looked like ia menjaling arh aku!!! :S What did I do??? Well.. Again, maybe I'm reading too much into it... It could have been that he was frowning because of his History class and I had turned at the exact moment that he chose to look away... But he'd never done that before.. I mean, look at us at all.. While he was passing by the admin, that is.. He usually looked straight ahead at maybe his friends or his destination or whatever.. So what would he be doing looking away from us? That would mean that he had at least given us a glance... Why?? Again.. Probably reading too much into it.. You know what Jat-Jat said? He said that maybe CCLL was, get this, jealous... Bwahahahhahaha!!! Dont be ridiculous.. -.- He doesn't even know me... Well, granted, I don't know him either but I don't go around menjaling ia whenever he talks to girls... In fact, I barely pay attention to who he talks to.. I'm too busy staring at him... :D hhahah
You know what? I'm starting to think that maybe Ziqah & Tiah are right and that I AM obsessed with him... I mean, I think about him too much every day... I mean.. Come on... He probably has a girlfriend... x( Besides, even if he was single, I don't stand a chance... I mean... He's so laid-back and cool and doesn't care too much about school... At least not enough to attend every class... And I'm.. well.. me... His walk is slow and casual... When I walk, it's like I'm late for a meeting or something... He doesn't get all moony-eyed (yeah, got that word from Jughead) when he sees a pretty girl... He most likely doesn't over-analyse things.. Which is what I'm wont to do... I want to.. In fact, I NEED to forget him... But how can I... When he sits in my mind all day and all night... He's probably the type of guy who listens to metal or rock or whatever and I mostly listen to slow, emo songs... We're just.. from completely different worlds...
On a lighter note, I learned a new word today in EAS.. :)... Awesomazing... Got that one from Muni.. Thanks!! And I made a new word too... Honecious (ho-ney-cious)... Hon, from Chong Chong Ling Ling's real name... Put that into honey... Which is sweet... And then combined it into delicious... Yeah... He's honecious... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds