FT island and a new haircut

Because of Ziqah, by now I'm pretty much obsessed with a new Korean band, FT Island.. Of course, you really can't blame me cause they're HOT! XD Especially Jae Jin and Min Hwan.. They're younger than me though.. Want the details?

Choi Jong Hun is the leader, guitarist and pianist/keyboard player. He's not bad lol... He's born sometime in March 1990... Umm... Yeah...

Lee Hong Gi a.k.a. Hongki is the main vocal. He is the 3rd cutest in the band XP And he has an AWESOME voice... hehe... He's the eldest, born on 2 March 1990.. Oh wait! That's today!! Woo-hoo!! Happy birthday Hongki!!

Oh Won Bin is also born in March 1990... He's the guitarist, second vocal and plays the harmonica in their song "I'm Happy". He's the 'manly' guy in the group lol.. He's hot.. xD

Lee Jae Jin is the bass guitarist and his birthday is 17th December in 1991... Yeah.. I'm older.. He's so cute though! Especially when he smiles! He's an honour student, and he wears glasses.. Whenever he wears his spectacles, he also wears a band on his head to keep his hair back.. He is SO cute...

Choi Min Hwan is the youngest member. He's the drummer (i love drums ~_~ ) and he was born on November 11th, 1992.. I know!! He's SO young! He's the only one in middle school. The rest are all in high school. He's just ADORABLE!! He's a neat freak too.. Lol.. And he loves chickens ~_~

Oh yeah.. They're ALL 17* cm in height.. Min Hwan is the shortest, 171... It's like, woah.. They are WAY, WAY taller than me man...

So, on to news closer to home...

We got our literature essays back this week and I'm proud to say that I got an A :P And we did our history presentations yesterday and Ms. Izan said our group gave the best presention.. Not trying to brag but I really wasn't expecting that... So now we have a history test for tomorrow and I don't even have the complete notes.. I was so not listening when Aidah's group presented their topic so I have no idea..

Oh yeah.. CCLL got a haircut.. I almost didn't recognize him yesterday.. I hadn't seen him for a couple of days so I was pretty surprised about that... It was 7.45 am and I had literature so of course he had ASL next door. Ms. Salwa hadn't come yet so I decided to go to the W.C. to wash my spectacles.. (Of course, it just happened to be that I had to pass by his class ~_~) I didn't put on my glasses (but I wish I had).. A guy was walking in my direction but he was too far away for me to see. He seemed familiar somehow but I couldn't guess who... I even squinted a little but still, he was too far away. I didn't have the brains to think of putting on my spectacles -.-' I thought that it did sort of look like CCLL but I wasn't so sure.. When he got closer, like real close, as in when he was about to walk by me, I looked at him again and IT WAS HIM! :D So cute.. He wasn't looking at me though.. Thank goodness or I would have been embarrassed... After he went into class, I sort of almost skipped all the way to the toilet lol...

Then the next time I saw Irah, she told me he had cut his hair.. And I was like "Ohh.. no wonder I didn't recognize him at first..." lol... I like his old hair better.. It made him stand out.. And it made his face look rounder... Cuter.. Showed off his cute round adorable baby fat.. ^^ But now.. his hair is like the spiky hair that any guy with spiky hair has.. He's still cute of course.. Just his hair doesn't really show it off... Like seriously.. Irah pointed him out to me during lunch and I almost didn't see him.. Lol... He didn't stand out in the crowd anymore.. Nooooooo!!!!!! @_@'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds