ooo...

Listening to : "SOS" by Jonas Brothers

Well, I forgot to insert my Mutiah101 class the night before yesterday whereby Tiah told me I had to find some other cute guy in order to think less of CL2. I failed yesterday. However, it wasn't such a bad thing cause i saw more than one cute guy today.. :) Well, they're not as cute as Chong Chong Ling Ling but they did help me to forget about him.. I'm not really thinking about him much today.. So that's a great improvement.

The first guy was a waiter at Aneka Rasa restaurant. Syakirah said it was her favorite restaurant because of that waiter lol... So she pointed him out to me and I couldn't help but admit that for a kid, she had good taste. He wasn't that cute but not bad.. Not bad at all...

After we ate, we went to Soon Lee at Batu Satu and I found a bunch of guys who worked there that were just as cute.. Lol.. The first was the guy whose job is to weigh the fruits and whatever.. He looked Chinese.. Syakirah said he was Chinese.. But after all, she's been known to be wrong before so.. I like him better than Waiter though lol.. Thank goodness.. Syakirah can have that guy.. I prefer Lee.. ^^

There 2 or 3 other not-so-bad guys as well.. But anyway, I'm bored.. Plus I gotta finish my homework.. Which lately I haven't been short of... I hate homework...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds