Syakirah asked me to order pizza tonight... Not really surprising.. She does it all the time.. So i ordered... When it arrived, I went downstairs to eat.. And I was just finishing my first piece when ka Ijah entered with a chocolate cake and singing "Happy Birthday"... And everyone joined in.. Well, everyone is not actually a lot of people lol just my immediate family..

I was a bit embarrassed hehehe... So I hugged everyone (except Fuad, like ew...) and unwrapped my presents.. Well, only one was wrapped lol... It was a miny army armchair and it was so cute!! And i could open it and it was like a jewellery box thingy! All set with a mirror and even a couple of mini army armchair pillows lol.. So very adorable..

And they got me a monkey doll (it was so soft!!! XD) and a monkey pencil (a pencil with a monkey on top ~_~) and monkey stationery.. *big eyes* how happy i am.. and a monkey wallet, keychain and lanyard thingy lol... It was AWESOME!!

Plus the cake was not so bad lol.. After all, it was chocolate ^^

Gosh, that was great... Lol...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds