First, let me just talk about when i saw him today.. *sigh* How cute... ;P




We didn't have a teacher yet for Sociology.. However, Chong Chong Ling Ling did... So anyway, I forgot what I was doing in class... Like 10 minutes before 2, I saw the girl who won't give anyone else a chance to talk pass by my class.. As I have or have not mentioned before, she's in his class.. -.-' Cruel irony is what I call it... Anywho, I deduced from this observation that their class had obviously ended. So I rushed Ziqah and Irah to pack their things, I doing the same. Thankfully, we were a little slow on the rushing thing so we took at least a couple of minutes.. Then we went out in the direction of my locker.. Obviously since Chong Chong Ling Ling didn't have anything this afternoon after Sociology, he naturally went the other way towards the admin building. As soon as I saw him, I quickly grabbed onto Irh's arm to stop myself from bumping into anything as I walked looking back at him walking further and further away.. Suddenly though, he turned! I had to quickly turn my head around but I'm pretty sure he noticed the weird girl with glasses staring at him almost openly... :D How embarrassing...



Anywho, as I said in the title, I'm planning on forgetting both Smile AND Chong Chong Ling Ling. Face it. I have no chance with either of them. Smile, on one hand, hasn't been online for at least a week now and I've given up all hope of ever getting enough nerve to text him. Chong Chong Ling Ling, on the other hand, I suspect to already have a girlfriend.. He also has no reason to actually notice me. I'm not trying to feel sorry for myself. I'm just stating facts. And the fact is, he probably does has a girlfriend. Poopoo said, during PS, Tiah saw him walk around with some girl a lot... It might just be coincidence.. Bu, I mean, after all... What hope do I have for him? He's a non-Muslim... I can't.. I shouldn't even consider him... I realize that now..



For now, I feel like I should just focus on Facebook Guy... Not in that way, mind you... I mean, he's sweet and everything and we actually make contact! I don't know if he has a girlfriend or not.. Maybe he does... But it doesn't matter.. Cause if he does.. Let me just think of him as one of the sweetest friends I have that can make me smile when I'm feeling depressed.. Like tonight... I'm not gonna ask him for anything.. Not his name, his age, his email or whatever... If he offers his information to me, that's be nice.. But I like our relationship just the way it is... I'm not gonna have any hopes this time.. I'll just follow the flow..



Yea, yea.. I know what you're thinking.. Aww... Amal is all grown up now! Yada yada yada... I mean, seriously.. What's the point of guys when you have friends? I think that I've got plenty of time to think about guys.. But for now, I wanna concentrate on friends.. Facebook Guy, Leq-Leq, the girls... They'll always be there... Maybe not physically.. Or even mentally... But I know that I can count on them to either try to cheer me up, to make me smile or make me laugh.. I can trust them.. :-)



!^=<'@_-\*]\~@)=["~$)[\@;],`Friends Forever`,[;@/]($~"]=(@~/[*/-_@'>=^!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds