ZQAH!!! =.="

Okay, this has got to be the most yet exhilarating day ever!! But first things first...

we didn't have EAS or literature class because the English teachers were busy with the school debate competition... wherever that might be... Our EAS class was told this last-minute though.. We were hanging around outside waiting for the BE/AE class to get out of the class... Just when it was almost empty, signaling we could go inside, Ms. Nurul came out of the next-door staffroom and told us we were off the hook =D So we went away. Everytime we passed our late classmates, they'd be like, "Napa? Nada klas kh? Syok jua!" Ok, so I just made up that last part lol but don't tell me everyone wasn't thinking it... I mean, I was.. Who can blame me? Lol... So when I turned the corner to the admin building, I was expecting to see Irh, (her PS at the time) and instead I saw Tiah's bag. Then I remembered she had GP for block 5 so obviously her teacher would be busy as well... So we hung out.. My history work was not finished.. In fact, I'd come up empty.. Lol... Then Aidah came by and dragged me to the library... Luckily Syamiqah (sp?) had a friend who had notes on the impact... I borrowed it and quickly jotted down what i thought was important...

Then block 4 came along and Tiah had to go to History class... So I was left alone but then Irah was there cause her ASL teacher was also busy. We went to the audi to collect our school sports T-shirt (well me anyway.. Irah already got hers) So I went in alone, Irah waited outside. Then I tried out the S size and it was pretty big... I have no idea what we're gonna use it for though... Weird... XD Then we went to my locker cause I didn't want to carry it around with me... But when we climbed the stairs and got to the intersection area where my locker was, HE was there... @_@' I DID not expect to see him there AT ALL... He looked at us and then ignored (or pretended to ignore) us and looked down the balcony at who-knows-what and then turned back to his class.. (All the time I was like clamping down my mouth cause I just wanted to stare at him) After he went back to class, we "went to the W.C."... Passing his class in the process.. Damn he was hot... After we past the second time, we hung around the intersection, looking at the notice board and whatever.. Farhanah, who had also been in the class when we passed, came out and hung out with us... We just "buat bodoh" over there.. Like seriously, we were bored as hell.. (I don't really get that phrase... Hell isn't boring.. I'm pretty sure it's filled with activity.. But whatever...)

Then, Irah and I went back to the admin block... I forgot why I was looking at the library but sometime later I thought I saw someone with CCLL's hair.. So we went to the library to return one of my borrowed books just to see if it was him. When we came in, he was on his way out... OMG..... He is just heaven with legs.. lol... Then we went out and back to our usual place... Obviously I kept staring back at him...

During break, Ziqah and I accompanied Far to the audi to get her T-shirt... When we got there, we waited outside. Nisa came along and we talked while waiting.. Just before Nisa came over, he was there.. Maybe ten feet away from me.. *sigh*... *_* We laughed about the fact that Tiah had literally said, "Behapa tah ya nda bbutang a2? Nda jua bbulu.." That is GROSS!! Honestly! Why would she even think about that?? I mean, the three of us, Ziqah, Nisa and I all agreed that that was a totally gross thought.. Obviously, we did NOT want to see hair.. I mean... Maybe he was showing off the fact that he was 'clean' ;) Lol... Tiah can be so weird sometimes...

After break, Ziqah and I had history class.. I asked Ziqah to go around the admin building the longer way.. Just for the chance for a glimpse.. But I didn't get that glimpse.. I got a lot more.. (Thanks to Ziqah... =.=") We were reaching the stairs when Ziqah looked to her side at the empty area between the admin building and the corner stairs. She told me to look and then rushed upstairs.. I had no idea what she meant by that so I turned and took a hard look at the direction she'd pointed at. THERE WAS CHONG CHONG LING LING AND FREN WALKING IN MY DIRECTION, LOOKING AT ME!!! (well, at least in my direction) I had absolutely no doubt that they saw me apparently "peeking" at them.. I was so embarrassed that I quickly rushed up the stairs, calling at Ziqah.. Just as I was about to reach the top of the stairs, I thought I saw a guy looking up at me as if I grew a second head so I turned and saw Arif. I said (in what I thought was a LOUD voice), "Hey Arif!!" About the time those LOUD words left my mouth, CCLL had just arrived behind Arif. My eyes grew so wide and I immediately ran up the stairs, when I reached Ziqah I hit her arm again and again. She went quickly into class to escape me. Before I follwed her in, I stopped at the doorway and looked to the side.. Arif was a little way behind me and I kept waiting.. As soon as I saw CCLL, I skipped in and hit Ziqah some more.. Then Arif entered the class and I stood and waited. Sure enough, soon CCLL walked past.. Guess what? He looked into the class.. It barely registered in my brain that I was staring at him... I have no idea if he saw me or not... I pointed him out to Ziqah and hit her again.. ;D

Then Ziqah wanted to go to the toilet which, conveniently, was in the direction CCLL went... So we went.. Ziqah was out the door first and she saw Rafi (the guy I suspect has a crush on me) talking to CL2 and she said (in a loud voice), "Ia kawan c-Rafi! Rafi!" Rafi gave her a sideways look and went back into class.. Honestly, I have no idea what got into Ziqah today... So went I walked out of the class, Chong Chong Ling Ling was outside the Sociology staffroom with his friend, talking to Mr. Simmons.. So, as usual, Ziqah was behind me and I turned to talk to her and I saw a guy that I thought was from the MPI hurrying up behind us.. I was afraid if he'd be annoyed if we blocked his path so I sped up... Chong Chong Ling Ling had moved to rest on the low wall rail thingy... As I approached him, he looked at me and was smiling amusedly.. Like he was saying, "This girl is so obviously crushing on me it's hard to keep myself from laughing." I ignored it and continued walking.. But when I was getting closer, a girl was walking in the opposite direction so I had to turn sideways and walk between CCLL and the girl... (There wasn't much distance between me and Chong Chong Ling Ling... '_' But I had to stop and wait for Ziqah.. Somehow I did not notice him pass by us but the next time I looked to the front, he was there, going to the toilet... Woah...

That episode was SO FREAKIN' EMBARRASSING!!! It's all Ziqah's fault.. -.-' She's lucky she's my best friend or else I would've murdered her by now... Luckily for her, I'm not the type to hold grudges...

Well anyway.. I'm sleepy so I gotta stop now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds