he freakin smiled at me!! @_@


Ok im sorry! I couldnt post last night cause my mum borrowed my laptop n i fell asleep waiting... i have got such a BIG story... well it is to me ok.

I dont remember if ive mentioned this but Chong Chong Ling Ling and i have the same block for Sociology i.e. we have it at the same time except he's in the clsas next to mine.. So anyway, There was me, Zqah and Irh. We were in Socio class. Suddenly, we saw him pass by our class.. Oh my gosh.. He is SO cute.. @_@ I don't know where he went but i persisted in dragging Zqah and Irh to my locker, which was in the same direction as whereever it was Chong Chong Ling Ling was going. But when we got out of class, he disappeared!! So we went on to my locker. He wasn't anywhere to be seen. But suddenly i thought that maybe he went to the adjacent building ( my locker is like in the intersection between the two buildings). So i peeked at the other building and there he was! he was facing me and i have no idea what the hell he was doing. But i was so surprised that i immediately turned around and walked swiftly back to class, Zqah and Irh walking behind me. When we got back to class, i was opening the door so i was turned in the direction from which we came and again, there he was! I quickly pulled Irh back inside and we sat back down as if nothing had happened. Then he came by our class. He was looking inside the windows and smiling as if he knew something. But i didn't notice it then. I was just thinking about how cute his smile was.

After Socio, Zqah and I had ps i.e. personal/private study. Irah had left already seeing as she had history and the teacher was way strict and scary. So I was at the door, about to leave, when THERE HE WAS! He had history class in our socio class.. And i guess he just saw me and i just saw him and then he SMILED!!! And i sort of smiled back.. I guess. I had no idea what exactly was my expression due to my poor attempt at a smile. IT WAS SO FREAKIN CUTE!!! Him, i mean.. Not me.. Heheh..

By the way, all this happened yesterday :)

Anyway... I can only interpret it in three ways...
a) he "likes" me.. (zqah said that =.=) i know! impossible, right?? @_@
b) he saw me looking at him and he smiled just to be polite...
c) he sort of guessed sum1 from my clas lykes him so he decided to make sure so he passed my class on purpose to see if we followed him.. n when he saw me near my locker, he was sure that we was right... so he came back w/ that knowing smile on his face.. then maybe when i was at the door he wanted to make sure if it was me or not so he gave me that smile to see how i would respond.. either that or he did guess that it was me so he gave a friendly smile just to say "Let's just be friends."

@_@ im so stressing out about this right now... PLUS i have a history test tomorrow n ive barely studied!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds