I barely saw him..

I only saw him once today.. :( In front of the library during break, i was accompanying Irh buy a bottle of water. I only caught a glimpse of him, though.. I didn't dare stare much longer.. In case he saw me watching.. Or any of his friends saw me.. After that, i couldn't see him. The throng of people going here and there blocked him from view.. (Btw, in case you haven't guessed, i'm talking about Chong Chong Ling Ling).



Oh yeah, before I forget, i had a history test today, after break. It was ok, i guess.. At least i managed 1 1/3 pages.. lol.. Although my teacher said we should write an essay of at least 2 1/2 pages for exams.. @_@ Oh well... My handwriting was small, after all...Hope I got some marks though...



Oh, I seriously love this song I'm listening to. I'd Lie by Taylor Swift. Maybe later I'll post it here.. Maybe...



Anyway, I had sociology after history.. So i kept going to the toilet just to pass by his class, and each time, he wasn't there! I was so disappointed.. And curious too. He usually stays in class... =( After sociology was lunch. He usually passes by the admin building, which is where we hang out. But he didn't...

So there can only be three interpretations for that..

a) he had to leave school early for some reason...
b) he has the history test in the afternoon so he spent his time in the library, studying (i doubt it but who knows?)
c) since he knows i like him, he did it to avoid me T_T

Oh yea, Tiah said she saw him during her ps w/ his girlfriend.. But Jim2, whose in his geography class, says he doesn't have a gf... So i dont know who to believe...
;(

Oh well...

This quote definitely applies in this case:
"I did three things today; miss you, miss you, and miss you"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds