hmm...

Sorry I completely forgot to past yesterday.. Lol... So anyway, let me just talk about what happened yesterday before I move on to today..

Ok, I totally thought he was absent yesterday cause I didn't see him at all during lunch... And Irh said he wasn't in ASL class... But THEN... Ziqah and I had history class in the afternoon... We went in early and chatted with Dina for a bit.. Then maybe 2 or 3 minutes to 2 p.m., I just happened to look out the window and I saw someone with his hair go past by.. I was so surprised. I immediately asked Ziqah to go to the toilet with me cause that was the direction he went in.. Luckily Ziqah, unlike some people I know, was pretty quick on her feet when it really mattered so I didn't have to wait long for her... When we got out of class though, whoever had passed had disappeared.. It didn't matter.. We went to the girls' room anyway. BUT!! We haven't even passed our class yet and there he was! He went out of the History staffroom with a piece of paper in his hand. He glanced t us for a second and walked away.. So we walked behind him.. As soon as we saw him and he turned away from us, ZIQAH STARTED GIGGLING!!! @_@ I was like ZIQAH! NO! DON'T LAUGH! Well, I was like that in my head anyway.. Outside, I kept my cool and pretended to laugh a bit as well and asked why she was laughing.. -.-' So we went to the toilet.. We were barely there for a minute really... We left the toilet and AGAIN, there he was!! *sigh* He was just leaving the guys' toilet... And again he was in front of us.. He went to the history staffroom again. As he left the door open, I peeked inside with the excuse of seeing if Miss Izan was still there or not... I didn't see him though.. But damn it! He was so cute!! ^^

But I was surprised to see him since I thought he was absent.. Ziqah said maybe he just escaped class.. And I guess I sort of agreed... Reluctantly anyway.. But then we figured maybe he wasn't class because he had some business to attend to.. (Not sure what exactly is the term I'm looking for)...

Next issue, our visit to JIS today...

Anne Fine is so awesome! Apparently she's one of the most famous children's book writers in England... She wrote the book Madam Doubtfire.. (Man, I love that movie)... She gave us a lot of tips on writing... She told us where she got some of her ideas for books and stuff.. And it was awesome! She really got it all from things that happened around her... She was really cool and funny and everything... I wanted her to sign my book but I was a little embarrassed cause it was just a stupid book and Almost-guy Person and his Siamese twin got her autograph on HER books that they bought for themselves... And they got to take a picture with her as well.. Oh well...

Jim-Jim asked me to help do some research for his Geography project tomorrow... I mean I did it tonight.. He needed the info tomorrow.. I wanted to ask him who were in his group.. Who knows.. CL2 might be in it... But I didn't have the guts to...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds