My birthday is past.. =.="

21st April.. I can't believe I forgot to greet myself in my own freakin blog.. lol... Whatever.. Anyway.. I got a purple panda bank thingy from Nisa. She's in my BE. Not the same Nysa that is my best friend online.. I got some candy and a box of almond chocolates from Misah. Erm... I got a cool mug from Elyn. Erm... I got a bar of chocolate from Akmar... Oh oh.. My fav present is from Poopoo >_<>

I don't remember to much about my encounters with Chong Chong Ling Ling since last time I posted so I think I'll just talk about today.. Which is plenty enough.. x)

Wait, first i wanna talk about Harry's apparently subtle weirdness.. (Harry is almost Chong Chong Ling Ling's twin but actually he's the older brother, Ching Ching Ling Ling =P) Ok if you actually believe what I wrote in the brackets, I'm a better storyteller than I thought.. Lol... Anyway, whatever.. So yesterday I went home at 20 past 4 because I thought we had dance practice but it turned out to just be extra practice for the other girls and I could come if I wanted to, which I didn't since Irah was absent and I wasn't really into going it alone.. At lest, not yet.. So I wanted to show Tiah the essay I wrote about Ziqah which indicated pretty much most of what I know about her character.. I was rummaging in my file and Tiah went to wash her hands. When I finally located the essay, I pulled it out and looked up and Harry was passing by with his friends. When I looked at him, I had the feeling that he had been looking at me.. He turned away like it was nothing and I forgot about it.. Yeah right.. I did NOT forget about it lol.. But I was annoyed, obviously.. He's not bad but I definitely prefer Chong Chong Ling Ling... *sigh*...

And also sometime yesterday afternoon, Tiah and I were sitting on our bench when Rafi came past and Tiah said, "Weird jua lki2 a2.. bnr2 wa ya mliat ktane a" and i was surprised cause I thought he had quit that habit some time ago.. I dont remember if Ive recorded his story yet so i wont cause i just continued w/ CCLL after Harry's paragraph and decided to add everything else as an afterthought.

Oh yeah, there is a CUTE guy in the AE history class before our class.. Ziqah and I were waiting for them to leave in front of the back door. Then a guy came out and looked at us and turned and walked away but a second after his first look, he turned to look at us again *giggles histerically lol* hahaha it was SO funny x) Cause I rarely expect guys to do that kind of thing to me lol.. Well, i dont know if he was loking at Ziqah or me or both of us though.. ziqah said he looked at her first and at me the second time.. Oh well whatever lol...

Ms. Salwa is kind of weird sometimes.. I thought u were supposed to promote peace and manners but she lets us curse and even does it herself. Today she told us her favorite book to teach was Macbeth because (her description just made my eyes go wide) it was filled with blood and gore and stabbing and all that @_@ I was like what?? That is so morbid...

Ok, back to business... Chong Chong Ling Ling ~_~ I didn't see him yesterday. I think he skipped Geography and went home early.. I know he wasn't absent because Jat-jat saw him at the canteen when he had his art class and Tiah and Poopoo saw him in front of the library as they were going in. Anyway.. (I feel that i use the word "anyway" a lot in my blog entries..)

Today, we had literature first period. Ms. Salwa was late (I dont know why we call her Miss when she's already married...) and I was just looking out the window when Chong Chong Ling Ling passed by. He was walking away from his class, in the direction of my locker.. So I made an excuse to go to my locker but when I got there, he disappeared. There were a bunch of people outside so I didn't have the nerve to actually go and look for him. Suddenly, I seem to get the notion that he was testing me again.. Like when he first smiled at me.. Like he wanted to make sure I was the one who had a crush on him.. I feel like he passed by on purpose to see if I folled him (again) and then hid? Maybe.. I don't know.. I take things way too personally.. I hate myself.. =.="

Anyway, the next I saw him was after Sociology. I never expected to see him though. I mean, I don't know.. Whatever, the point is that Irah went to History class and Ziqah and I went to our usual place. But just as we reached the corner where the stairs was, I saw a big guy next to the stairs, leaning on the railing and right next to him was... *drum rolls* Chong Chong Ling Ling! :D Oh my gosh he was so hot! haha I'm so obsessing right now.. So we went to put our bags and then I suggested we "go to the W.C."... Instead, we passed the W.C. and went past his class. I'm not sure which one he was. The one sitting in the front or the one leaning against the side cupboard.. I only noticed the second after we passed to go back so I'm not really sure...

Ok, next... Irah wanted to buy a drink in front of the library so we went with Ziqah and Ziqah started talking about Harry and lo and behold, there he was. yada yada yada whatever.. Then ahead of him was Chong Chong Ling Ling! Woo-hoo! I was fanning myself with a Chupa Chupa flag and Ziqah was holding the other one.. He LOOKED AT US!!! =D Can you imagine HOW I FELT??? @_@ OMG!!! So we went past and suddenly it hit me that maybe he was just amused at the Chupa Chupa flag fans... -.- Then we went back (oh my gosh he was so irresistible..) Then we reached the admin and Fadilah was there, waiting for her friend so I "kept her company" while keeping my eyes on the library... ~_~

Then (this is a really funny part) I think Ziqah pointed him out to Farhanah and she told me she knew who my "guy" was.. Then I pretended to talk to her about nothing (I was telling her about him looking at my Chupa Chupa flags -.-) as he passed behind me *sigh* and then some guy tripped XP (i know i shouldn't laugh but i did the same thing last time someone tripped there :D) and I dont know.. Maybe he bumped into CL2 or something but he stopped and turned. Irah was about to laugh and I was so surprised when he tripped that I don't know.. Maybe I turned in surprise or something and I thought I hit Irah with my Chupa Chupa fan (I only hit the air in front of her) and I lAUGHED SO LOUD!! OMG how embarrassing!! =$ I mean, Ziqah was shocked at my volume! So I guess i can contribute the fact that the guy tripping was so funny and i had thought that i hit Irah with the flag PLUS i was kinda hyper that CL2 was still there to my loudness..

Anyway, later on we accompanied Ziqah to her class, passing CL2's Geo class in the process (I think he was the one sitting in front) and went up.. We disturbed the peace of the classroom for a few minutes and then left. When we passed by his class again, I think he was the one doing some work or whatever with his classmate..

Then we stopped at the notice board next to the corner stairs. We were talking about some memo on a climbathon thingy and I dont know.. Maybe I was pretty loud and he heard us or something.. But next thing I knew he passed by us AND HE WAS LOOKING AT US AND FREAKIN SMILING!!!! ARGH! This is SO crazy! @_@ I saw him wash his hands at the pipe.. OMG.... Today is practically the best day of my life ^^

Then we went to the front of the library cause I wanted a drink (yea right) and as we passed by him, AGAIN he looked at us and I dont know what was his expression cause obviously i didnt dare to look back... But oh gosh he was hot... Then we went to the front of the admin at the end cause there was a couple on the bench and Irah wasn't exactly partial to dating couples... When I finished my soya bean, I went to the far rubbish bin to catch a glimpse of him. He was blocked from view by a pillar but i saw his hands (such adorable arms! =] ) and he was playing with his tie...

Then we went home and we passed him again.. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds