Friday, March 28, 1.00 am

Ok, once again it’s late. Actually in Thailand, it’s just midnight. Whatever. It’s just one hour of a difference anyway.

First things first. I forgot to mention the train ride last night. We went on the train to the Night Bazaar and back. It was so cool! It was fast too. I think that’s my first time ever on a real train. I know, I know. It’s just a train. But still! It’s not like I have any hope of riding one in Brunei, right? The country is so small we don’t really need one.

Oh yeah, at the Floating Market yesterday, it really amazed me cause it depended a lot on teamwork for it to uh… work. I mean, it was so crowded a crash would have been inevitable. But everyone worked together, boatmen and stallholders alike. It was so awesome. No arguments, no nothing. Mom talked to some white people. She asked where they were from. Australia. I said, “Cool!” Then the women asked mom where we were from and she said Brunei and the woman went, “Cool!” It was so funny! Ok, not really all that funny…

So, on to today. I mentioned last night that we were going to the zoo this morning. There were some good and bad parts, I guess. First we saw the Crocodile Show. It was horrible! Two men came out and started poking the crocodiles and whatnot. They’ve probably been doing it for years! I mean, they were totally torturing those poor creatures… The crocodiles didn’t even retaliate. They didn’t try to bite them or whatever. It must mean that they were used to it. That’s so cruel! I hated watching it but it’s not like I had much of a choice. I couldn’t exactly go anywhere else without everyone going all worried and stuff. S I had to endure it.

After the show, we left the venue and found this INCREDIBLY CUTE MONKEY!!! She was so ADORABLE!! She was even wearing a dress. OMG!!! Ka Ijah kept telling me to just hold her but I was too scared… Too bad…

Then we went to see all the other animals. We saw an elephant show. It wasn’t as bad as the crocodile show, thank goodness. Irah’s mom, Syakirah and Hani rode on an elephant! They also rode on a horse carriage. Then the two kids plus ka Ijah and Fuad rode on the boat cycling ride thingy…

Before we left, as usual, we had to go see the shops. I took the opportunity to go back to the adorable little monkey w/ dad. I held her! And I have a picture to prove it! I might put it on the blog… If I could get it into the computer. I’ll try.

Then we went to some stalls off somewhere. I got into a bit of a bad mood cause I was looking at a bookmark and mom asked me what I was looking at and ka Ijah said it was a key chain and mom got all mad. That is so annoying! Ka Ijah didn’t even look at what I was holding! I got scolded for absolutely nothing! Sheesh! I hate it when that happens!

So we went home on the train again tonight. That was fun… Hehe…

Then I guess that’s pretty much covers everything today. Well, actually yesterday considering this is past midnight already. Yeah, whatever…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds