*sigh*

Ok, he was so freakin' cute today!! It's like crazy! Lol.. I apologize in advance if I happen to use the word crazy a lot... It's like the word of the day lol... Last Saturday, it was stupid.. XD

Ok, first things first. This is Monday... So I had PS first thing in the morning. As usual, I was on my way to the admin building... I was thinking that CL2 had history at this time.. So I was like, hmm... I doubled back and went past his class.. Lol.. (not stalking!! =P) He wasn't there... Instead, he was just climbing up the stairs near the toilet at the end of the hall thingy whatever... SO hot!! XD

After PS, I still didn't have class cause my EAS teacher, miss Nurul had an interview. So I had another PS hour with Irah. Lol... What fun! ;D Hehe... Anyway, nothing much happened. Then it was break. Irah and I accompanied Poopoo to hand in her work to her biology teacher. When we came back, there was Tiah. After a few minutes, Ziqah rounded the corner. I waved to her. THEN!! *giggles* HE came round the corner with Azim!! LOL!!! It was like crazy! :P He even saw me wave at Ziqah.. Oh my gosh! How embarrassing.. (That is, if he was even looking at me, lol) So I left Irah and went over to Ziqah. He passed behind me! *giggles* Then, when I turned back to Irah, SHE WAS TALKING TO HIM!!! =D HOW AWESOME!!! Hehehe... I know.. It's so crazy! Lol... She was asking about ASL.. I am SO envious... @_@

Oh, oh. After that, Irah wanted to buy a drink. So we went to the stall thingy in front of the library. After she bought her drink, I was looking at Harith but when my eyes left him, THEY PASSED CL2!! ;D This is absolutely crazy! Lol... (I have a stomachache now.. Gotta go on, though...) And he was sort of looking in my direction and I was suddenly struck by his eyes.. He has GORGEOUS eyes.. XP

So, changing the subject... Literature totally suck this year... We were assigned as essay on Caesar's character to be handed in today. However, Nabilah and I hadn't finished ours yet. And you know what? She said, she's gonna penalize 5 marks if we didn't hand it in by 12 noon today. How B-I-T-C-H-Y is that?? (Sorry... Spelling it just sounds less mean.. Lol...) So, of course, we're gonna lose 5 marks just because we're gonna hand in our work 1 DAY late... What the *toot!* Sorry.. *evaporating anger >.<*

Ok, nothing much happened in history so I'm gonna skip straight to Sociology lol... I seriously hate that Almost-Gay Person... On Thursday, we didn't have a Sociology teacher yet so we were just hanging out in class as usual.. The girls and guys at the next table were suddenly praying so naturally I put my hands together... It's ONLY NATURAL, AGP! Ugh.. How crazy... Anyway, he was like, Oh, this isn't for you, while looking at me and waving his hand as if dismissing me. I was like WHAT IN THE NAME OF CRAZINESS!!! X@ So in Sociology, our eyes sort of met for a second and instead of the nothingness I usually feel when my eyes happen to meet someone else's, somehow I sort of felt electricity there.. Sort of like tension.. *gasps* Maybe he hates me too! Hmm... COOL!!! ;D

Ok, so like whatever. Oh yeah! On Saturday, he was SO cute~~~ CL2, I mean.. DUH!! *laughs out loud* As usual, during break, Irah and I went to the library stall thingy. He was there... We wanted to buy roti john and it just so happened that the roti john was RIGHT NEXT TO HIM!! =D So Irah went to get one for herself and I was like "Ambilkan aku jua, Rah" and as she was taking the second one, HE LOOKED AT US!! *giggles insanely* lol... Ok, so I'm not really sure if he was looking at us or the roti john we were buying lol.. Anyway, he seemed to be trying to decide what to buy cause his hands were in the standard thinking position lol... Well, I do that pose all the time.. But hey, I'm not the usual standard person.. Lol.. Anyway, HE WAS SO CUTE!!! :P

Ok, enough already..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds