Another tag!

[1] Real name: Dk Siti Amalina
[2] Nickname: Amal
[3] Status: Busy
[4] Zodiac Sign: Taurus
[5] Gender: Female
[6] Age: 17
[7] High School: SM Sayyidina Hasan
[8] College: Maktab Duli P.M.A.M.B/PTEK
[9] Height: I don't know O_O
[10] Weight: Last time i checked it's 44
[11] Do you like yourself: I got no choice in this case, right? haha

[12] Piercings: No!!! I'm too scared!!
[13] Right or Left: Right?
[14] Are you a freak: Depends on which of my friends you ask that question to... But I think most of them will say no... haha because I'm boring!
[15] Hair: Black and sorta long, though I wish it was longer >_<'
[16] Skin: Ntah eh nda ku tau
[17] Allergic: Perhaps mint but I'm not sure
[18] What are you doing now: Arguing with the impossible ajusshi
[19] What will you be doing 1 hour later: Sleeping~
[20] What will you be doing 10 years later: Sitting down with a cup of Milo with my daughter... ke ke ke~
[21] Live with mother/father/parents/family: Family
[22] Sibling(included you): 5
[23] Eldest: Ka CT
[24] Youngest: Syakirah
[25] Love/Hate your family: Love lah.. -.-

* * * * *


Look! It's Mrs. Laury McPherson!! I miss her!!! This picture was when she was leaving for J.I.S. T^T Durang made the card and we all signed it.. Not sure who exactly durang is, by the way. Hahahha~

* * * * *


[26] You found your another half: Don't think so...
[27] If yes, who is he/she: If it's who I want it to be, I have no idea where he is now =(
[28] Who you want he/she to be: Aiyoo... You can't guess?
[29] Time(s) you in a relationship: 4 so far...
[30] Ever woo boy/girl: Hahha no.. Too embarrassing.
[31] Anyone woo you before: If you can call it wooing haha
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: I haven't even met him yet!! I might have stalked him though.. O_O
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: I said I haven't met him!
[34] Ever argue with your other half: Aish.. We don't know each other, man..
[35] You and your other half since: Nada bah nada
[36] Are you straight/Lesbo: Straight
[37] Reasons you love your other half: I don't know~
[38] You and your other half in which stage: We have a stage?
[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: Nadaaaaaaa~~~~
[40] Ever think of marry he/she: Awal jua @_@' maybe once or twice

* * * * *

Irah and I at MD during the Raya celebration on the way upstairs~

* * * * *

[41] Your first bestfriend: I can't remember...
[42] Your first enemy: Inda men enemy lah bro...
[43] The friends you love the most: Durang Ziqah.. Then c-Nisa~ and well... All my friends lah!!
44] The enemy you hate the most(1 only): I don't have enemies

[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: Excuse me?
[46] Your most handsome boy friend: Yesung! ;D
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: Liars and backstabbers
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: Majal usulnya na pandai kan jaga ati bini2
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: No
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: No!
[51] If your friend backstabbing you: Sabar saja

52] If your friend betray you: Well, what can you do? People are not perfect..
[53] If your friend woo your lover: If the guy falls for it, then she can have him
[54] If your friends fall in love with you: Cana tah jua? We're just friends. I don't need that kind of thing right now
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: I won't do a thing about it haha

* * * * *


The MV for Noona You're So Pretty (Replay) by SHINee
Enjoy the song while you read through the endless questions =P
* * * * *
[56] Are you a good student: Maybe
[57] You always done your homework/assignments: Usually
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: Dunno e~
[59] Always late to school/college: Hopefully not this year ;)
[60] Your class: You mean subjects or something?
[61] You love your seniors: I don't have seniors haha but last year? Yes! He's so cute ma~
[62] Senior who love you the most: They don't know I exist haha
[63] Your classmate good/bad: Good I guess
[64] Excellent result classmate: This year? I don't know! Baru x a!
[65] Laziest classmate: Can I include me? :p
[66] Smart people: People who learn from their mistakes
[67] Stupid people: No such thing as stupid people. Only slow~
[68] Good looking people: Ooo ada~
[69] Ugly people: I don't judge
[70] Funny people: If by funny you mean evil, I can honestly say Tiah.. Wawawa~
[71] Cute people: *sigh* I don't know where he is~
72] Bad people: I don't people are bad.. Just human..
[73] Honest people: I don't really get the question sebenarnya
[74] Acting people: What does that even mean?
[75] You are what kind of person: Not bad person? hahha janan tanya c-Baz!! Ya jahat! haha
* * * * *


Wonder Girls performing Irony live in '07 on KBS2 Music Bank
Nice song ~_~
* * * * *
[76] Lip or eyes: Both..
[77] Hugs or kisses: With who?
[78] Shorter or taller: Manaaja ti
[79] Hesitant or spontaneous: Manasaja tia
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: Arms =)
[81] Listener or talker: Dua2 pun buleh..
[82] Romantic or rich: Romantic!!!
[83] Good husband or good father: Both
[84] Age to get marry: 23? =P
[85] Numbers of kid(s): 5
[86] Career: Sapa? Me or him?
[87] Salary: Don't care
[88] Retirement age: Antah..
[89] Properties Value: What kind of a question is that?
[90] Wishes: To see him again..
I tag Baz!! Mwahahha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds