Tagged by my twin ^_^

Love survey ^^

1) What are you doing right now?
checking my email for
LJ comments

2) What do you wanna do next?
write another fic

3) Who do you like the most?
CCLL


4) What makes you like him/her?
I dunno...


5) What have you been doing all this day?
I just woke up lerr...

6) What do you hate the most?
being separated from my friends at MD

7) Are you good in playing poker?
haha no T_T


8) What colour do you like?
green & black

9) If you're given a wish, what would it be?
that i could relive last year all over again

10) You got a lot of friends?
I think so =)

11) You think its crazy to talk to yourself?
no... talking to myself is fun hahaha actually, I like to argue with myself O_O

12) Do you have any friends who smell?
dun think so...

13) Have you had your heart broken?
no... my heart is not easily broken.. or maybe I haven't yet found anyone worth having my heart broken over...

14) How does it feel?
I told you oledi... T_T

15) Are you a heart breaker?
I hope not!

16) Have you ever seen a ghost?
I dunno.. I think I did but it might have been my reflection haha

17) Are you in love?
I might be ^_^

18) Do you really love him/her?
It's possible

19) Would you share your lifetime with him/her?
It's a nice prospect..

20) What's the last text you received in your inbox?
Jim2 apologizing for I don't know what and not seeming to mean it.. =.=

21) Who was it from?
Jim2 bah.. majal...


22) Who's on the top of you missed call list?
Ziqah ^^

23) Do you enjoy living?
haha it's definitely better than being dead, ne?


24) Do you have a crush?
yes


25) Who's the last person you saw?
Uh... my mum I guess. Since she's right next to me

26) Do you smoke?
Eww... I HATE smokers...


27) Have you ever experienced deja vu?
I might have..


28) Are you proud of your past?
I guess so...

29) Any reasons?
I don't know

30) Do you believe in karma?
not really~

31) What's on your mind right now?
I am so very annoyed right now

32) When was the last time you met him/her?
Who is him?

33) Is he/she cute?
Majal... Who is he?

34) Have you ever been loved by some one?
How am I supposed to know how other people feel about me?

35) Among all of your exs, who would you pick right now?
I wouldn't pick any but if I really had to, I'd pick Wady :)

36) Missing any of your bestfriend/s?
yes!


37) Who do you love the most?
my little sister...


i tag Mas, Fish and Seniku...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds