PTEK

OMG! First and second day of school... Like WTH?? hahaha stress aku a
Yesterday, my butt really really hurt!! Cause we were sitting on the floor for almost the whole day! Because there weren't enough chairs for everyone and it wouldn't be fair if some sat on chairs while others sat on the floor... But seriously, my butt was aching when I got home hahaha
So I'm in AE5. It was okay. But it was kinda weird cause my whole class is filled with Dks and Aks. Like, class segregation thing much?? I get that it's easier to just sort us alphabetically but really, it totally felt like class segregation.. I blame Sir Mirul fr teaching me that wawawa...
The school isn't that bad, I guess. But the toilets aren't really completely clean and the mirrors are low quality! Bek tah aku pakai ceramin sendiri, walautah ya damit and cute.
Then today, I felt incredibly lonely in class! Luckily I know Masrini who was in my BE also last year... I also sort of befriended some of the other girls but you know~ It's just because we have to or something. During break, I had nowhere to go and I didn't know if Tiah and Syidah were in their classes or not.. So I was left ALL alone in there! Of course, I texted Tiah so she brought Baz, Syidah and Jat-jat to my class. Thanks Tiah!!
We were supposed to get our schedules today but there was some technicalities and Tiah ended up taking Maths, Economics and Accounting kali... Hahhaha as if ;D So hopefully, tomorrow we get our schedules. Or else, we're gonna be really behind.. MD already started!!
I miss MD T^T
Yesterday I was texting Nisa because she was so bored.. Kesian eh.. She said she's lonely! And the library is quiet.. And she got Mr. Simmons Socio... Wow~ Scary~
*End of Post*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds