Ngumpat aku???

Supposed to go home at 2.30 today...
But went home at 3.30...
Waited for Irah...
Plus the extra time can be used to write more fics...

Talked with Fawzul while waiting...
Know what he said?..
Him, Azizi and Jun2 (maybe some others I dunno) talk about me... -.-'

Whenever they talk about girls, my name always comes up...
No other girls?
Feel sorry for you guys... -.-

Apparently, they once wanted to practise the 'akad nikah' thing...
Looked around for a girl as the example...
Decided on me... T_T
And they're SO weird!!

Once in Form 4, my name was brought up again...
Someone asked, "Amal mana?"
And they described me somehow...
And then one of the guys said, "Ahh.. Ayam ___ atu kah?"
WTH?? T_T
I forgot what kind of chicken they said...
Kurang asam...

And then, Jun2 brought up my name...
And they asked again, "Amal mana?"
And he said, "Amal buntak!"
Jun2!!
You're not that tall either, you know!
No offence :D

Anyway, I just needed to express myself...
No hard feelings, boys... -.-'
I'd like to kick your asses though...
But I won't so just chill...

*End of Post*

Oh!
By the way...
My phone camera is hating me right now...
I can't use it...
Cause it says "Camera: Feature Not Supported"...
What???
Crap much??!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds