Headache

I've got a headache!
I'm so blank.
I asked ajusshi if he knew where Chong Chong Ling Ling is now.
He doesn't know.
And after that, my mind just became a complete blank.
I can't even do my work!
I got a History presentation tomorrow!
Omo!!!
Nothing is coming out from my brain..
Help..
I go two Socio essays I haven't done.
Apparently, I also have an English presentation tomorrow.
What??
Hahaha~
I could go crazy like this.
I've got such a bad headache.
Probably from squinting at the TV..
Im too lazy to get my glasses upstairs.
I'm watching House.
I love House.
House said, "Genes matter..."
So, if people wanna have a baby, make sure you have the baby with someone whose genes you want the baby to have.
Apakan??
Hahahahhaha~
Stres~
I feel so depressed right now.
My MSN nick right now is, "I've just collapsed into a depression that is so total I don't know if I can climb back out"..
I wonder, why is thunder more frightening than lighting?
Thunder is just sound..
Lightning does all the damage.
But lightning can be described as beautiful...
Indeed, that's how I describe it myself...
But lightning can be dangerous as well...
So why are most people more afraid of thunder?..
Doesn't make sense, really~

*end of post*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds