Tagged by Lina

Where were you 3 hours ago?
In my room

Who are you in love with?
I really hate this question..

Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Hahhaha funny question..

Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes

When is the last time you went to the mall?
Last Friday, 15th Jan.. I think~

Are you wearing socks right now?
No

Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Don't ask me about the price of things. Aku tau makai ganya haha

When was the last time you drove out of town?
1st January

Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No

Are you hot?
Literally, yes aku kepanasan hahaha

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Oren campur

What are you wearing right now?
Baju three-quarter sleeve and a jacket around my waist.. And of course seluar haha

Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
There's a car wash in Brunei?

Last food that you ate?
Chocolate cake

Where were you last week at this time?
At home

Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
I very-very the jarang buy clothes

When is the last time you ran?
I don't run..

What's the last sporting event you watched?
Soccer game

What is your favorite animal?
Tortoise

Your dream vacation?
Going to Korea to meet Yesung and Henry

Last person's house you were in?
Frah's house

Worst injury you've ever had?
On my cheek

Have you been in love?
I'm starting to have a problem with love questions

Last play you saw?
A View From The Bridge

What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Um... my cuteness? Hhahaha prasan..

What are your plans for tonight?
Delaying from doing my homework until I can no longer delay it

Who is the last person you spent a MySpace message or comment to?
I don't have a MySpace account

Next trip you are going to take?
Possibly umrah

Ever go to camp?
Yeps

Were you an honor roll student in school?
There's an honor roll in school?

What do you want to know about the future?
Who my husband is =D

Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
No

Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Don't think so

Where is your best friend?
Which one?

How is your best friend?
Fine

Do you have a tan?
Dude, I'm an Asian.. What do you think?

What are you listening to right now?
A song by Rain.. I don't know the name

Do you collect anything?
Yes

Who is the best gossiper you know?
Any girl is good for gossip if you talk about the right things

Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Either last year or the year before at night

Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yes

What does your last text message say?
Mendermalah kpd Dana Pengiran Muda Mahkota Al-Muhtadee Billah utk Anak Yatim dgn menaip dana1/5/10/15/20 utk derma $1/$5/$10/$15/$20 dan hantar ke 8885555. :P

Do you like hot sauce?
Very much

Last time you took a shower?
This morning

Do you need to do laundry?
Only certain things

What is your heritage?
Can you be more specific?

Are you someone's best friend?
I'm really hoping so...

Are you rich?
Well, I'm living in Brunei so yeah, I guess so...

What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night?
Sleeping

I tag Wee-wee :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds