Q & A Tag

100 Questions! ;D I got most of these questions from a Q & A video of Junsu-oppa~ But I changed some questions for certain reasons that I don't remember and this is the result..

1. Name: Dk Siti Amalina
2. Birthdate: 21-04-91
3. Nickname: Amal, Mamal, Lina, Alai
4. Habit: playing with my lips, tapping my foot, staring into space, quickening my pace when passing in front of boys
5. Religion: Islam
6. Motto: Just because you don't like someone, doesn't mean you don't love them/ Looks don't matter but they help
7. Blood type: I wish I knew :\
8. Height/Weight/Shoesize: 14-something/44/36, I think
9. Family: dad, mom, three sisters and 1 brother
10. School/Job: PTEK
11. Hobby: reading, listening to music, talking with my little sister
12. Best at: reading quickly?
13. Habits while sleeping: curling on my side, listening to music and hugging Ashley, my teddy bear
14. Positive traits: I think friendly, sort of and uh.. I'm pretty tolerant of a lot of things
15. I think of myself as: boring~
16. Favorite number: 3/214/248
17. Favorite season: Spring
18. Favorite food: chocolate, ice-cream (but not chocolate ice-cream ke ke ke...) and kolo mee
19. Food you hate: Butter chicken hahaha and anything else that makes me scrunch up my nose
20: Like these celebs: Yesung, Junsu, Jesse McCartney, Henry
21. Favorite sports: I don't really play it but I'll say soccer and netball
22. Favorite flower: lily :D
23. Favorite colour: black, green and silver
24. My recreational culture: what does that even mean? O_O if I had to answer anyway, I'd say... the internet?
25. Most frequently go to: my room
26. Dish you're able to cook best: mee goreng =P
27. Song you like currently: You Are The One by Super Junior/ Don't Say Goodbye by Yesung
28. Prefer coffee, milk or coke?: coffee with milk, milk with sugar... I don't really like coke
29. Most precious person: Syakirah
30. Person you hate most: CCLL, for making me like him so much..
31. Type of people that wil cause the human race to become extinct: Selfish people, people who don't care about the planet
32. Concerns now: my AS results and the adults' reactions to them
33. What was I in a previous life?: a mouse x... (since I'm such a scaredy-cat)
34. If I was born again: a mouse again.. (I doubt I'll change my cowardliness anytime soon..)
35. When's a good time for marriage?: early to mid twenties
36. What to do when angry?: listen to Rising Sun at top volume
37. Do you think of cosmetic surgery?: Ugh.. worst thing to be invented after the nuclear bomb
38. Future wishes: To get over my cowardliness and admit my feelings for once
39. Money spent per month: more than $50...
40. What part of your appearance don't you like?: I don't know... I don't like my appearance in general...
41. If I could become psychic for one day: then I'd predict the future, duh~~
42. Is there someone you love now?: Can it be called love when you've never actually talked to that person?
43. Jinx: I'm comparatively lucky so... yeah..
44. What time do you want to go back to?: when I was little and didn't need to deal with so many emotions at once
45. The thing you regret most: I never have the courage to admit how I really feel
46. Last thing you'd say before you die: kalimah 2 syahadah, hopefully
47. My precious treasure number 1: my adek
48. What do you want to say to conceited people?: Kiss my @#$ :)
49. Ideal girl/boy?: Is there really an ideal person in the world we live in today?
50. What do you want to do on a rainy day/night? (regardless of whether you actually do it): play in the rain.. listening to my music... or else I just want to sleep
51. What was the last thing you bought?: kolo mee :P
52. What kind of people makes you want to hit them?: jerks
53. What kind of people make you scared?: people that make me feel things I never felt or ever had to deal with before
54. If you were to dye your hair: maybe blonde highlights? I like the contrast between the white and the black =D
55. Memorable movies: Titanic, The Game Plan (yes, I cried..), Transformers, P.S. I Love You
56. Memorable time in primary school: the whole Primary 6 year
57. If you were in a drama, which role would you like?: haha I wonder which role would best match my personality? I don't know
58. What kind of friends do you hate the most?: friends who care more about themselves than their friends
59. What do you think of men who wear make-up?: asal ya bahagia, it's none of my business, although it is a bit weird XD
60. Have you ever won any contests?: no...
61. Memorable book including comics: For One More Day by Mitch Albom, The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown, Life of Pi
62. Do you get along with most people?: I guess so
63. A country you want to travel to?: Korea, UK, Japan
64. If you were to have a pet: Tortoise
65. What do you sing at karaoke?: Gemilang by Jaclyn Victor
66. What do you do these days?: Nothing much.. Same old, same old..
67. Who do you want to meet?: him~
68. If you found 1000 dollars: hand it over to the police
69. Do you consider yourself as a loner or a people person?: erm~ both
70. Do you believe in ghosts?: no... spirits yes
71. If the world was to end tomorrow: insaf... (bru lgi 2 kn insaf a haha)
72. Do you think you can always be happy?: I hope so
73. Have you slept away from home?: Once
74. What do you need the most?: I need to know and understand myself
75. The most important thing between two people: trust
76. Games you enjoy/are good at: word games, challenging number games
77. What would you say to someone who's about to die?: may all your sins be forgiven
78. When was your most unfortunate moment?: when my sister got into her little accident
79. If you can't sleep: I listen to music or read a book
80. Do you prefer a bath or a shower?: bath
81. If you could clone someone: I wouldn't.. there are enough people in the world already..
82. The reason Brunei is good/bad: good cause it's safe and peaceful, bad because it's boring
83. Foreign language you want to learn: Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Spanish..
84. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?: Jollibee
85. I want to really do this: kiss him :D *blushes* lol!!!
86. Are you someone who teases or gets teased on?: both ahha
87. How to resolve stress: eating or listening to music or reading
88. Ever wanted to kill yourself?: that's personal
89. What kind of teacher do you hate?: the ones that don't really care about their students
90. Person who influenced you most: I guess my mom
91. If you were pick-pocketed: sabar ja. ikhlaskan tia and hope Allah maafkan dosanya
92. If you met a pervert on the street: ew! I'd run hahaha I got traumatized about this because of my cousin, Frah x)
93. What is something that you can't sleep without?: either my music or something to hug, preferably my teddy bear.. although I'd still fall asleep anyway :)
94. End of the world theory: duh.. ikut kepercayaan Islam lah
95. Do you think life is worth living?: Every second of it
96. Rain, snow, cloud, sun, wind... Your favorite?: Wind..
97. Ever been interested in a guy/girl you met on the internet?: haha guilty~
98. What do you want to say now?: I miss him~
99. Your future plans: Get a scholarship, become a teacher/psychologist/whatever, get married and have kids wawawa
100. Your impression for finishing this Q & A tag: I wish there were more questions =P
I tag Buttercup and Masrini XD *keluar tanduk*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds