CRAp..

We've started on the Tempest in Literature.
It's okay.
Masih jua namanya belajar kan..
So I got sleepy.
But not so bad..
As compared to other subjects.


For EAS, we have homework!
OMG!
Aku inda suka homework!
But it's not too hard..
So whatever...

History~
Got divided into three groups.
Our group doing Economic...
Me, Tiah, Sheiela, Hajah Amalina, Maizatul, and three guys.
Me, Tiah and Sheiela are doing Economic factors for Dutch East Indies.
'A' level standard..
As in be specific...
Ugh..
Tiah said one of the guys macam saiz dengan aku...
As in sweet & sour...
hahhhahaha!!!!
Vulih.. =D


During PS, finished the points for Socio presentation..
Hot Stuff in the library.
No effect on me much..
Stupid school cat..
Kept following me.
I got scared.. hahaha
I thought it was gonna go sit on my bag or something.


Inda tia jadi presentation..
Toingzz..
Started on marriage.
Not a bad topic...
We only learned definitions today though..


Need an mp3...
Going for umrah in March..
13 hours on the plane!
OMG!
Need something~
Gonna die on the plane if I don't have one :\

*End of Post*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds