Going to Seria

Yesterday, i.e. 1st January 2009, we went to Seria. But not without a lot of trouble on the way. In fact, we had a hard time preparing to go too... =P

First, everyone had a hard time waking up.. Well, I didn't.. My parents pun no probz.. Just Syakirah, ka Ijah and ka Siti... Abg was not there cause he's in KK T^T But I think he's coming back today so yay!


Here's the breakfast we had.. But my mum is teseliurkan mee goreng so we got some from next door and we shared ~_~



Babah ngalih dah menunggu so he went to start the car to show his impatience ^_^

While waiting for my sisters, we went to Amanah Harith in Jerudong for breakfast.. I didn't eat cause sakit my stomach from the mee goreng that morning. Soon enough, my sisters came. Laugh, laugh, laugh..


Then we went to Seria, though not before we got a little bit lost.. Hahahha. We went "shopping". Ka CT was right.. It definitely didn't feel like we were in Brunei... I don't think a lot of the people we saw were Bruneians. I don't know but they just looked foreign.. Then we went to eat di C.A. Mohammad.. Even the mee goreng was different.. It reminded me of afro hair... Macam rambut keriting bah.. But not bad actually. Although I got a stomach ache again.. Then we went home. Sayang~ Babah inda jadi ke pantai Seri Kenangan.. Mum had wanted to go there on the way but dad said we'd go there on the way back. I mean, come on.. Kami kli ni a. Bakas bejalan, there's always something wrong. Syakirah got a cold and my stomach ached real bad.. So of course we didn't get to go to the beach.. :\


Anyway, today c-Hani is coming over... Probably until Sunday. Honestly, doesn't that kid feel bad about leaving her dad alone at home for so long?
*end of post*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds