First day officially

Today... They gave us a temporary schedule... Subjects are clashing...
Thank goodness none of my subjects clash...
We had to use the conference room and lecture theatres...
There are too many students to fit into one classroom after all...

Tcher Izan said she's the only one in the History Dept...
Hahahha!!!!!
Antam tah kamu ja...

The school doesn't have a budget...
So much for a new school with great facilities and whatnot...
No trashcans...
Had to use boxes...
What kind of a school is this?

On the upside, there's a hot guy from PTEB...
"Hot Stuff"...
Yes, that's what we decided to call him... Wawawa...
He's in all my A level subjects...

There's another guy in my homeroom that's sort of cute too...
Also from PTEB...
No nickname for him though...
Not yet...

Tcher Izan was kind of fast today...
I just scribbled everything she said...
But I didn't get everything...
She kept looking at me...
When she asked questions, she looked at me...
Hahahha...
I just made a blank face when I didn't know the answer...
Which was often...

Btw, just because there are two cute guys in the school, I haven't forgotten CL2...
I miss him... A lot...

Harry is in PTEK too...
In case I've never mentioned him before, he's sort of cute too and he has SOME similarities to CL2...
And so, Ziqah and I had dubbed him Chong Chong Ling Ling's older brother...
Wawawa... ^_^
So I just felt like going up to him and asking, "Where's your brother??? Why didn't you take him with you???"

I haven't listened to Arashi much anymore...
Too bad...
I lke their songs...
Like Sunrise Nippon...
Which I'm listening to right now...

Anyway...
*End of Post*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds