Whee! Another tag!

a. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any question that they dislike with a new, original question.
b. Tag eight people. Don't tag who tagged you.

1. What do you eat in the morning?
Depends on apa yang ada

2. How do you style your hair?
Just let it down or in a ponytail...
3. What is making you happy right now?
Right now? Nothing~ I'm depressed..

4. What are you currently reading?
Don't have a book to read at the moment, but I'm waiting for Buttercup to finish reading Breaking Dawn


5. Do you need music to study/write?
Sometimes

6. What is your current addiction?
Nada~

7. Do sad films make you cry?
If it's sad enough.. For example, PS I Love You

8. Do you have a crush at the moment?
Yes T_T

9. What is your favorite movie (that doesn't involve your idol)?
Harry Potter ;p

What was the last thing you ate today?
Corn

What is your favorite color?
Black

What websites do you visit daily?
Hotmail, LJ, Blogger, Google (ada-ada saja tah tu kan ku Google up)
13. What's your favorite food?
Chocolate and ice cream ^_^

14. Which languages do you wish you spoke?
Japanese, Spanish, Korean and Chinese
15. What's your favorite book at the moment?
Hmm~ The Black Magician Trilogy Book Two - The Novice. I hate the 3rd!! Akkarin died T^T

16. Do you have birthmark?
Two on my thighs and one on my left forearm *proud* XD

17. Who was your childhood idol?
Siti Nurhaliza kali.. Cause she was the only singer I knew hahaha
18. Where would you like your next holiday to be?
UK, so that I can acquaint myself with the place where I wanna further my studies
19. What do you do to fall asleep?
Listen to music... although that might not actually help hahaha

20. Tell me something you love about the person who tagged you.
She wrote a poem based on an awesome KyuMin fic!!! and also, she liked my fics enough to add me as a friend!! ;P
Baz is tagged!!
*End of Post*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Template by Blogcrowds